Chapter 10: Hostage

Omg omg omg!!!!!!! Over 6k views. To some that's no big deal but it makes me super happy. Thanks to everyone who reads and thank you to those who vote and comment.

Thanks again and here I bring you, Chaptor 10...

"Is that her?" A young boy asked.

"Yes." A women confirmed. "This is my daughter Haki."

The blond boy looked at Haki. He faked a smile and nodded approvingly. Although the women couldn't seem to be able to tell the difference between a genuine and fake smile.

"This is going to be your husband some day. Haki say hello." The women instructed.

"Hello." The two year old greeted quietly,she stared at the blond intensely before saying, "I wike your eyes."

The women left the two newly engaged children alone as something else called for her attention. The smile on the boys face fell to a line. He stared at the girl. Her hair and eyes, just like her mother, Haki's apperance was strange. Not only did she look diffrent but her age. There was a eight year age gap between the girl and boy.

The boy continued to watch Haki as she shied away from his intense gaze.

"So-" The boy began.

The sudden sound of his voice made the two year old jump and she ran to hide behind a wall. When the girl heard nothing she peeked around the corner of the wall. The boy was there, towering over the toddler. His stare plain, making him look bored.

From his sudden apperance Haki stumbled back, tripped, and fell onto her butt. Tears threatened to spill and they did. Haki broke out crying and as time progressed her cries grew louder. Her mother crossed the toddler's mind and she so badly wanted her to hold her like always and pat her head, wispering sweet words of comfort like, 'It's ok.' 'I'm here'.

Haki was finally silent when a hand gently stroke her head. She looked up and saw that it was the boy. He sat with his legs crossed and no longer looked bored. His sapphire blue eyes twinkled.

"It's ok." He soothed. "Sorry for scaring you. I'm here."

Haki's eyes widened and she began to cry once again. She moved closer to the boy and cried into his freshly clean and ironed shirt, wrinkling it as she clutched it tight and pushed herself closer to his chest. Her wet tears made a part of his shirt damp but that didn't bother him. He put his hands behind him stretched out to the floor so he wouldn't fall back.

Haki was now no longer crying when her mother reappeared worried. She saw the two of them and calmed a bit. Instantly Haki left the boy and ran to her mother cheering.

"Mommy mommy!" Haki called.

The mother had her arms opened that welcomed Haki. She then turned her sights to the eight year old Prince and laughed slightly.

"She's a cry baby and a bit shy, sorry." The mother apologized.

The young first Prince shook his head.

"I'll take my leave now."

Before he left the mother asked, "Please bring you little brother next time you come. He's around the same age as Haki, I'm sure they'd would love to meet each other."