Chapter 4: Kidnapped

Capital city of Clarines: Wistal

"Uh escuse me." -Akatsuki

"We have a meeting with Kiki and Mitsuhide in the imperial guards... "-Shirayuki

"Ah-!? Ah-could you be... " - Guard

WhACK

"Yes! We've been informed that his highness Zen would have some guests!"-Other guard

"Zen?"-Shirayuki

The guards then parted the gates and allowed the twins to walk onto the castle grounds.

"Wow it's sooooo big and beautiful!" Akatsuki said in awe as she spun around bumping into a maid.

"Ah I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!" Akatsuki repeated as she bowed her head.

The maid put her hands up and said,  "No it's quite alright no need to apologise. You're his highness Zen's guest right? Come, this way."

Following close behind the twins quietly wispered among themselves.

"Geeze Akatsuki try not to hurt yourself while we're here."

"Shirayuki I said I was sorry. It's not my fault I was born clumsy." Akatsuki whined.

Shirayuki let out a sigh.

"Besides the point. You've always been getting hurt since we were little. You need to be more careful."

"Yeah, sorry." Akatsuki said, pouting a bit.

Shirayuki let out a small laugh, it was starting to look like she was the elder sister of the two. There was then the sudden sound of fast paced footsteps and from around the corner came Zen.

"Ahh! Prince Zen your guests... " The maid said the moment he appeared.

"Shirayuki, Akatsuki!?" Prince Zen said with both shock and confusion.

He came to an complete stop and the twins politely greeted him.

"Sorry for intruding." Shirayuki said with a smile.

While Zen talked with the maid, both Akatsuki and Shirayuki were looking around for the two aides that had summoned the twins to the castle. Once Zen and the maid were done talking with each other she walked off, quietly murmuring about if tea would be alright.

"Um Zen, Mitsuhide and Kiki-" Before Akatsuki could get the full sentence out Zen shushed her and held his hand up to keep the twins by the wall as he peered around the corner.

"Right now I've been scattered around."-Zen

"What?"-Shirayuki

"I'm trying to exercise myself a bit. I can't let my body become dull after doing so many official duties." Zen explained.

Seeing as how Zen for some mysterious reason was covered in leaves, Shirayuki said, "So basically you're escaping your official duties?"

"Well, yeah." Zen admitted.

"Typical Zen." Akatsuki sighed.

"I haven't seen you both in a while." Zen continued, changing the topic. "So I thought I'd take a little time off and complain some... "

Turning his body to face the twins, with a charming smile he said, "So, we finally got to meet, Shirayuki."

"Hmm?" Shirayuki sounded, blushing a bit.

"...But..."

Zen too began to turn red due to the awkward atmosphere and didn't say much more. They just stared into each others eyes until Akatsuki cleared her throat. (Third wheel)