Chapter 6 1/2: A Day Alone (must ready what's in bold REALLY IMPORTANT)

(This is a really bad chapter, pretty boring but you could read it if you want.)

What do u guys think Akatsuki's role in the castle should be...a blacks smith or a swordswomen who'll be a personal guard of his highness Zen, let me know in the comments below, I can't really make another chapter till I get a couple of answers.

Its been three days since the kidnapping incident.

The birds were singing loudly and the sun shining bright. Akatsuki, having been asleep the whole morning, woke up alone in the apartment she and Shirayuki shared.

Next to her was a note that said, 'Mitsuhide has summoned me to the palace so I'll be out for a little bit. Don't stress yourself to much and get some rest.
~Shirayuki'

Irritated Akatsuki aloud said, "Why didn't she just wake me?"

'P.S. I didn't wake you because your ankle hasn't fully healed yet and I knew that you'd want to come with me. (Plus you're a grinch in the morning)

Akatsuki with a straight face crumbled the paper and threw it against the wall.

"This is all his fault! If he hadn't kidnapped me then my ankle wouldn't have been so badly sprained." She ranted.

But then mumbling said, "Then again I guess I should have been more careful with jumping out the window."

Akatsuki sighed and slowly rose up from the bed. She walked over to the night stand where her medicine was with a glass of water.

'Geeze it tastes so bitter.'

What a boring day.

So basically all day she stayed inside and layed down cause ya know, her ankle. When Shirayuki came back she told Akatsuki all about her day with this guy trying to separate her from Zen and an arrow getting shot at her...all that stuff. It was after the whole story telling that Shirayuki handed Akatsuki a paper.

"What is this?" Akatsuki asked before looking at it.

"Zen asked me to give this to you before I left." Shirayuki informed.

Looking at the paper Akatsuki's eyes widened with both joy and surprise.

"No way! It's an application to be an.......

Like i said this was a pretty bad chapter,short too but i promise the next will be longer with a whole bunch of action and stuff.

See u in the next chapter(if u werent completely turned of by this crap chapter)
~nyaa