Chapter 1: Mother's Saying

Anushka and Jungkook were at a celebration for the beginning of their new family. While this was a new beginning of life, a new story was being wrote, a new problem, a new solution.

Anushka's mum was speaking to them.

"I told you... After one death comes a new life."

They all smiled. "I guess that is true." Jungkook said. "Anushka, I need to talk to you."

Anushka and Jungkook went somewhere private. "Jungkook...?" Anushka saw tears in Jungkook's eyes.

"Anushka. You're due in two weeks. I- I'm. I'm being forced on that business trip after one month of our child's birth."

"What...? Jungkook? No. Please don't go." Anushka hugged Jungkook. "Please. DOES NO ONE CARE?!"

"Anushka, listen. I'm here now, I'll go, make you proud, and come back." Jungkook cupped Anushka's face.

Anushka slightly nodded and Jungkook kissed her forehead.

"Aigoo- wait. WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" Ho Seok ran up to us and gave a big hug. "What's wrong guys... DON'T BREAK UP. Wait what's wrong." He made them laugh a little.

"Jungkook-"

"I'll tell everyone later." Jungkook said.

"You aren't breaking up, are you?" Anushka and Jungkook started laughing and walked away. "Are you?!" Ho Seok asked again.

Jungkook got everyone's attention wrapping his arm around Anushka's shoulder. "I have an announcement. As you know, my mum isn't here, and she offered me to go on a business trip. I declined because of our baby. Now, I'm being forced to go, one month after the birth."

Everyone had worried looks on their faces.

"I'll be gone for 6 months. I do get to come back for a week after 3 months." Jungkook explained more and tears were filling peoples eyes. "Please support Anushka and our kid."

At the end of the celebration Jungkook and Anushka were packing up.

"Lets leave this for tomorrow." Anushka said.

"Okay." Jungkook and Anushka went to rest.

"It's raining, it's a good day to see a movie together." Jungkook suggested.

"I'd rather just sit her with you." Anushka cuddled up to Jungkook with tears in her eyes.

That night they had a good sleep.

"Wake up, lets do something." Anushka woke Jungkook up very early the next morning.

"Huh? Okay, like what." Jungkook said as he sat up.

"I don't know... see a movie." Anushka smiled. She got up and opened the curtains to see more rain falling past her face. "It's a good day to see a movie." They laughed.

"Okay, get ready, I know a good movie we could see." Jungkook got up.

"Okay!" Anushka went to the kitchen.

A while later they were both ready to go see a movie.

When they got to the cinema Anushka got some popcorn.

"Hey, can I call you popcorn guy?" She asked the man at the popcorn machine.

"Why?" He looked confused.

"Because, every time I come here, you've been giving the popcorn." Anushka laughed. She got her popcorn and went in to see the movie with Jungkook.

-

"That movie sucked." Anushka said walking out with Jungkook. "You said it was going to be good."

"It was." Jungkook said

Anushka started laughing. "This is why we're a good couple."

Jungkook grabbed Anushka's hand and they walked to his car. "What now?" Jungkook asked.

"Not sure." Anushka said.

It was silent for a while before Jungkook started the car. They drove home and rested for the rest of the day... haha....ha. sorry.

Anushka got a phone call.

"Hello?" Anushka said.

"Hey hun! I haven't even met you but just wanted to call to say I love you and I'm so sorry about everything. I didn't make it to your wedding or anything... and well. I'm so sorry, just about everything. It must suck." It was Jungkook's mum. She sounded sweet at first, but it turned into a sarcastic sweet.

"It's okay, my family and friends are willing to help." Anushka replied. "Jungkook, it's your mum." Anushka whispered as he walked into the room.

"Oh. Let me talk."

"Jungkook wants to talk." Anushka said.

"Okay bye sweetie."

Anushka rolled her eyes and handed the phone to Jungkook.  When Jungkook got off the phone, he came and sat next to Anushka. "My mum has this saying, 'Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.' She literally said it three times just then."

Anushka laughed. "My mum's saying has always been 'After a death comes a new life.'"

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Well first, it's just what she believes in. Second... well, before I was born my mum was going to have another child, but it died 10 minutes after being born. Soon after that, I was born. And she's always had hope in that."

"That's sad, and nice..." Jungkook said kind of awkwardly.

"Yeah..." Anushka said slowly, followed my a long silence.

"Lunch?"

"Yup." Anushka replied straight away.

During lunch, Anushka was thinking about Jungkook leaving. "Jungkook... I- I don't want you to g-go." Tears filled her eyes. "I've only got 3 more months with you, we won't have new years together, you'll miss your babies first Christmas. You'll be with your wife and newborn for a month before leaving for half a year, Jungkook. Please don't go."

"I don't have a choice." Jungkook started tearing up too. "You can't have a rainbow without a little rain, right?"

"It's been raining too much, it's too late, my hearts already flooded."

Anushka put on a jacket and shoes and went for a walk.

I'm finally writing part 2!!!!!!!!!!! woo! It's so sad to start a new book with a sad chapter I'm sorry :")) btw the photo attached I literally stared at it for ages I hate seeing our lil' kookie cry!

Thanks so much for reading!!

Sorry for mistakes I still need to edit this chapter.

ILY STAY WELL CHINGUS!

ANNYEONG!