10: Night Out?

I woke up the next morning feeling really tired. I dragged my body out of bed and took a long shower. "Jungkook. Bon-Hwa. The dream. What the hell though this is messed up." I laughed.

I heard a knock at the door when I got out. I quickly got dressed and answered it.

"Anushka. Did you have a dream last night?" I saw Bon-Hwa standing in front of me.

"Come inside." I sighed.

"What was it?" Bon-Hwa asked me.

"M-my dream? It was, uhm." I gulped.

"Jungkook?"

I nodded.

"Oh..." Bon-Hwa looked confused.

"What's wrong...?" I asked.

"In my dream, it was Jun Seo."

I looked at him with wide eyes before laughing a little, "So, ugh I'm so confused. Why." I whined.

"Does this mean that only part of it will come true? Maybe none?"

"I'm not sure. We'll wait and see."

-1 year after Jungkook leaving-

My phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey it's me, Yuri. Listen, I don't have a lot of time, but I need to talk to you later."

"That's okay. When?"

"We'll go out for dinner, I'll pick you up after 7... Oh and, um, dress nice."

"Okay bye!" I laughed. Why have I got to dress nicely?

"I need to go." Bon-Hwa got up.

I nodded and  let him go without even saying goodbye.

I looked through my clothes for something nice to wear that night. What am I doing? I have all day.

I went out shopping for something to wear.

*YURI'S POV*

I saw Anushka in the mall. The reason I wanted to see her tonight was because I had been keeping a secret from her for about 3 months. It was time to tell her. She started walking in my direction. I quickly hid accidentally pulling someone standing next to me.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay, it's me. You ready though?"

"Yep, you?"

"I think so."

*END YURI'S POV*

I was walking to a store which had a lot of clothing I liked. I saw someone run behind a corner. I looked around the corner and bam, My heart stopped.

"SURPRISE!" Yuri screamed.

"Aha... I thought you were someone else." I said.

"Oh. Sorry." She laughed.

"Why surprise though?" I asked.

"I bought you something for tonight!" She said cheerfully.

"Really?!"

"Yes, I know you'll like it!" She winked. "Come back to my place and try it on."

We both went straight to her house and I went into her room to try the dress on. When I saw the dress my jaw dropped. She didn't buy this did she? It looked so expensive.

I put it on carefully and turned to the mirror. The dress was so beautiful! I had to do something for Yuri in return.

I walked out to Yuri, "Does it look okay on me?"