8: Not Losing You

I was sitting at home when someone called me. It was Yuri.

"Remember Jun Seo?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah why?"

"He's- he- Just come to the park!" Yuri was panting hard.

I jumped up and made my way to the park.

"What happened?!" I yelled as I ran towards Yuri.

"I don't know, we were talking and he suddenly said he felt dizzy so we sat down. A while later he was having trouble breathing and, and-"

"Yuri calm down. We need to get him to the hospital." I looked at Jun Seo. "I'm not losing you, too." I whispered.

-At the hospital-

"Jun Seo has heart problems. We've had him in here many times because of his problems. This is the most serious thing that's happened so far, so he'll have to stay here for a few days and possibly longer." The doctor announced.

"Okay, thank you." Yuri and I bowed.

We were waiting nervously.

"I suggest you two go home and come back tomorrow." The doctor came out again.

Yuri and I looked at each other and back at the doctor. "Okay, thank you, again."

"Anushka, that singing contest is on tonight! We should do that to take our mind off things!" Yuri said.

I nodded.

-At the singing contest-

Yuri and I were having fun singing.

Someone decided to chose a song for us.

'If You - Big Bang'

"I love this song! I listen to it every night." Yuri said.

So did Jungkook.

We started singing, and feeling the music. Most of the songs people sang related to me and it kind of sucked.

We got home late that night. I kept hoping Jun Seo was okay.

The next day Yuri and I visited the hospital together.

"Yuri."

"Anushka."

We grabbed hands and took a deep breathe before we walked in feeling nervous.

We asked to see Jun Seo.

"He's in a really critical state. Do you want us to call you when you can see him?" They wouldn't let us see him.

"Uhm... okay. Thanks." I wrote down my number and Yuri and I slowly walked out together.

"Critical?! Yuri I'm so scared!" I gave her a hug. "Ugh why does my life suck so much?!"

"Awh, it's okay. It'll all be fine."

"You can't promise that."

"I know."

There was a moment of silence. "With my luck, he's probably going to die, just like Appa and Jungkook."

"Lets go home, your mother can't always be looking after EunHyeon on her own." Yuri smiled and we went back to my house.

"Yuri, Jungkook is dead. My father is dead. Jun Seo, is dying."

"Lets not call it dying. He's... he's-"

"Dying."

"ANUSHKA LISTEN TO ME!" Yuri shook me by the shoulders. "You're so strong! Think about it! All the things you've fought though, and you're still here! WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER!" She was crying.

I noticed she didn't have her engagement ring on. "Yuri-"

She hid her hand. I hugged her tight. "No matter what happens, we'll fight through this together!" We were crying on each other.

"Anushka, Your phone is ringing." Yuri let go.

I answered it.

"You're okay to come see Jun Seo."

They hang up after leaving that message.

"I'm so sorry eomma but-"

"I understand." She answered.

Yuri and I ran out of the house to get to the hospital.

They let us through and we ran into the room Jun Seo was in.

"Yes after a week we cut off his life support if nothing has changed."

We heard a nurse talking to someone.

"Yuri..." I started. "I would give my heart." I fell to the ground crying in my palms. "I just wish I did earlier."

"But... But Jungkook."

"JUNGKOOK'S DEAD! He's dead, Yuri! He's dead."

-3 days later-

Yuri and I visited Jun Seo.

"He's getting better. We think he only needs one more night here." The nurse happily announced.

"I thought I lost you." I whispered.

"I have an announcement too!" Yuri said. "I'm moving here!"

-2 months later-

"YOU'RE ENGAGED?"

"Yes I am!" Jun Seo replied.

"TO WHO?!" I couldn't control my excitement.

"Actually, the nurse that took care of me that day, when I was talking to Yuri, and had to get sent to the hospital." He smiled.

"AWWWW!!" Yuri and I looked at each other smiling being happy for Jun Seo.

"I told Bon-Hwa I'd call him, hang on a sec." I dialed Bon-Hwa's number.

"Bon-Hwa! You said you had to talk to me? ... You what?! ... That's so nice to hear! ... Okay bye, I'll see you some time soon!"

"What happened?" Yuri asked.

"He's dating Tiffany." I said.

"Wow!" Jun Seo said.

A tear escaped my eye as I went for a walk, it had stopped raining, but there was no rainbow.

"Jungkookie oppa, I miss you." I smiled a sad smile.

THE END!

Aha...ha jks. It kind of would've bee a good ending though... right? No? Okay whatever XD

But I'm pretty sure I'll be ending this story really soon.

Okay, ANNYEONG!