9: In Our Dreams

Quote from Unexpected Love:

But while this was happening, Jun Seo was slowly disappearing.

---

"Jun Seo, he hasn't been around lately." I said as I looked around.

"I haven't seen him in so long! Didn't you invite him?" Kelly asked me.

"Yeah, hopefully he'll turn up." I smiled.

Tomorrow, I was having a birthday celebration. It was EunHyeon's first birthday! I was really happy and feeling quite good about everything.

"Okay, I'll see you there tomorrow! I'm going home now! Goodnight." Kelly said and I walked her out the door.

"Goodbye!" I waved and watched her leave until I couldn't see her.

"Just us for dinner again, right?" I said to EunHyeon.

I laughed a bit. "Of course. You're probably used to it right?" I smiled. "I think I am..."

I walked back inside and started making dinner. EunHyeon was playing with the magnets on the fridge while I stood over the hot stove. I After pouring the rice into the pot I went and sat down with EunHyeon.

My mum got letter magnets for the refrigerator. EunHyeon was placing them randomly while I was spelling out my favorite things.

When I realized that there were no more magnets left for me to used, I got up and looked at what I did.

A single tear ran down my face as I smiled. I picked EunHyeon up, "He'll come back." I looked at EunHyeon in silence. I looked away back at what I wrote,

'Jeon Jungkook - Always in my heart'

"No he won't."

After serving and eating dinner, I went to bed early. I got to sleep just fine, staying asleep was my problem.

"Jungkook. Don't do it!" Tears were running down my face.

"I have to. I swear to you, I will come back."

"THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME!"

I suddenly woke up. "Last time?" I got a drink and soon was asleep again.

"EunHyeon, he isn't a bad person."

"I know. He's my father."

I woke up again. "What the actual f-" I heard EunHyeon start to cry.

She still isn't a good sleeper. I got her back to sleep and got back into bed.

"Bon-Hwa? Where are you?"

"Right here."

"Where's Jun Seo?"

"He's... He's..."

"Just say it! He's dead! Just like my father! Just like Jungkook!"

"Anushka listen to me. He's fine."

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE IS!"

"YOU CAN'T SAY HE'S DEAD!"

"BON-HWA! PLEASE LET ME HELP FIND HIM! PLEASE!" I felt someone hug me from behind.

I turned around.

---

"And that's when I woke up." I was talking to Bon-Hwa the next morning.