7: Haven't Seen You In Ages

I was hiding in the bathroom. I ended up falling asleep there.

I woke up in the morning with a saw neck. I walked out slowly, no one was near me so I quickly ran to my room. When I walked in my eyes widened.

The room was... different. Even the bed sheets and there was a new photo hung up on the wall. It was a photo of Jungkook EunHyeon and I. Suddenly I remembered, I hid last night, but not EunHyeon. WAS SHE SAFE?

I ran into her room and was relieved when I saw she was okay. I smelled something from the kitchen. I walked down slowly.

"J-J-"

"Shh."

"Jun-"

"I said shh." He smiled.

"Jun Seo what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Making you breakfast."

"Get out. I'm sorry."

"So am I."

"Leave."

He put down a plate and walked out of the house slamming the door.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked myself.

 I cleaned up the mess and relaxed for a bit.

A while later I went up to my room. I was just laying there looking at the roof. "Life is so hard when you're not by my side." I looked next to me. "Why is my life so complicated." I looked out the window and realized that it was raining. I slightly smiled.

One of my old friends called me.

"Hey! I'm coming down for a week! Do you mind picking me up at the airport today?" She asked.

"Sure, I don't mind. Text me when you get here and I'll come get you."

"Okay, thank you."

I hung up and flopped back down on the bed.

I got another call. I was annoyed but I answered it anyways.

"Yoboseyo?"

"It's Bon-Hwa. I found your sister."

I hung up and started getting dressed as fast as I can. When I was done I paused for a bit. Where?

I texted Bon-Hwa.

A: 'Come over!'

BH: 'With her?'

A: 'WITH HER!'

I waited on the couch for ages.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Uh... Annyeonghaseyo-"

"I'm Krystal, it's so great to see you again." I saw tears in her eyes.

I let them in.

"I haven't seen you since you were a month old." She said.

"A m-month old?" It reminded me of Jungkook.

"Yes. And now you're all grown up! You're married and even have a cute little one!" She said happily.

I nodded slightly and looked at Bon-Hwa.

"Um actually, Krystal." Bon-Hwa turned to her, "Anushka's husband died. He went on a business trip one month after EunHyeon was born, and he was caught in a fire."

"Really? I'm so sorry." She said softly to me. "And... father. He-"

I nodded and gave her a big hug. "I missed you." She said.