Chapter 6: Keep Me Safe

It'd been 8 months since Jungkook left. I had lost hope ages ago. I was talking to Bon-Hwa again at my house.

"They're getting worse, I need to watch over you all of the time."

"I understand. One thing that's been on my mind is, EunHyeon. What if they get her somehow? Also, do you think that by any chance, they started the fire where Jungkook was?" I said curiously.

"I'm not sure. I won't let them get EunHyeon and I'm sure you won't either, don't  worry too much."

There was a long silence when I started to think about Jungkook. I didn't cry, but just stared into nothing. I spotted Bon-Hwa looking at me like he was worried. "Don't worry." I smiled. "Actually, I'm the one worried... Can you stay over tonight?"

Bon-Hwa hugged me, "You'll be fine." He left the house leaving EunHyeon alone.

I decided to call Jun Seo, I hadn't heard from him in ages.

"Jun Seo, D-do you want to come over?"

--

Jun Seo and I talked about probably everything there was to talk about.

"So, what exactly happened with Tiffany?" I asked.

"Well, back then I knew I wanted you." He paused to look at me. "I regret not taking her, I'm sure she would've made me happy. There are a lot of things I regret doing in my life."

"L-like what."I'm not sure why, but my eyes wouldn't stop looking into his.

"Like breaking up with you."

That's when I looked down.

"And probably this." He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss.

"J-Jun Seo." I said between  the kiss. I gave up and kissed him back.

He pulled away softly, and with our faces still close and his hands still cupping my cheeks, he said, "I'm sorry. But, I love you."

I didn't notice that tears were running down my face. "I- I'm. Jun Seo we-" I couldn't speak, I wanted to but I had nothing. I suddenly missed all the moments I shared with Jun Seo. Was this me moving on?

"I'll go now I guess." Jun Seo turned around.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my embrace. "Stay."

I felt him put an arm around my shoulders and the other stroking my hair.

-Later that night-

"I'll sleep on the couch." I heard Jun Seo behind me.

"No, It's okay." I turned around.

"So you want to sleep on the couch?" He asked.

"No. Keep me safe, please." I didn't look away from Jun Seo's eyes.

He nodded slightly and went to the kitchen.

I sat on my bed. "What am I doing? Moving on? Is that right? Is that... Okay?" I asked myself.

That night, Jun Seo and I slept back to back comfortably.

In the morning when I woke up, I was so shocked to see someone beside me again, It'd been so long. I got up quietly making sure that I don't wake Jun Seo up.

I got some breakfast and sat at the table eating. I decided to call Bon-Hwa.

"Can you come over at like 1 this afternoon?" I asked.