What's

"What's A Soulmate?"

Well,centuries ago...
All people had four legs and two heads.The gods were afraid of their power so they threw down thunderbolts and split everyone in half.Each half had two legs and one head.The separation left the two halves longing to be reunited for they shared the same soul.

Ever since then,everyone man and woman are in search of their other halves.May it be a man and a woman,a woman and a woman,even a man and a man.They are condemned to live with each other in harmony.

To help them find their other halves,they have a guide.
You see,when the humans were separated,their soul split into two.When their soul split,and their body was separated,it made them sad.

Their individual souls broke again into two longing to find their other halves.One half of the soul remained in their body and was mended when they found a way to find their other half;while the other half was transformed into a jewel which glowed when ever they came close to their other half.Every single person in the world receives their soul jewel when they come of age.

Each jewel has one in the world that looks the same.It could be a necklace or a bracelet or a brooch or earrings or anything!As long as they looked exactly alike,and those belonged to two people who were called:

Soul mates...

Warning: Characters in this book will be extremely out of character. I've written this last year (2016) and I am too lazy to re-write it. If I do, I would cut out too much parts and change the storyline. So...yeah. Also, this book is extremely cliche that I died. But, hey! Cliche is my guilty pleasure after all.