Who Knows

"Hey Marinette"Alya said getting in the hatch.

"Hey Alya!Where's Nino?"Marinette asked

"I'm right behind her!"Nino exclaimed from behind Alya

Alya and Nino closed the hatch and stood up.

"So,I'm gonna go get the supplies"Marinette said climbing down the hatch.

"Okay!"Alya exclaimed

The two explored the room.Suddenly,Nino saw something shiny.It sparkled in the sunlight.His eyes widened at the shiny little trinket.

"Alya!Come here!"He shouted softly at her motioning her to come with his hands.

"What is it?"She asked

"Doesn't this look familiar?"Nino asked pointing to it

"You're right!I've seen this before!"She exclaimed pulling out her phone.She looked at her saved pictures and saw something just like it.

"It looks exactly the same"Alya said....

Nino and Alya looked at each other and grinned.

"OMG!Yes!"Alya whispered

"What are you guys doing?"Marinette asked which cause Alya and Nino to jump

"Oh,I don't know!Feeling both happy and sad"Nino said rolling his eyes

"What,why?"She asked

"One because you didn't tell us..."Nino started

"Didn't tell you what?"Marinette said cautiously

"That you and Adr-MPH!"Nino's mouth was immediately covered by a hand

"What he said was that you didn't tell us about your new project...um...that one!"Alya pointed quickly to a unfinished dress on a mannequin.

"But I told you about it like yesterday"Marinette said tilting her head to the side,clearly confused

"Oh,really?We probs forgot!I mean..."Alya trailed off,laughing nervously

Marinette raised an eyebrow

"Anyways,let's start with the project.I want to pass it early"Nino said sitting on the floor.He glanced back at the object they were previously looking at.It was a little picture frame decorated with gems that made it sparkle.In it was memories of movie tickets,notes,and whatever all to and from none other than:Adrien.Actually,they were childhood friends and Nino and Alya were upset that they weren't told about it.Also that there is a necklace identical to Adrien's hanging from the side of the frame,no big deal.

Marinette and Alya nodded and started researching,printing,drawing,writing,painting,designing,and eating.

Meanwhile...

"So,what's up with you and Marinette?You didn't talk to her today"Alix said as she sat upright.They were finishing up on their report.

"What?"Adrien asked confused

"Well,you didn't talk to her today"Kim said as he grabbed a colored pen.

"I'm just not feeling well,and I don't feel like talking to people"Adrien said cutting a piece of paper

"But,you were talking to Nino and Alya during lunch while Marinette went to her parent's bakery"Alix said pointing at him with a marker

"I just...no reason.This conversation topic never happened"Adrien said blankly glancing at the two before returning to his paper and scissors.