You

"Come on,Adrien."He said to himself as he ran his hand through his hair.He has heard rumors about his luscious gold locks being fake,a wig,or it could defy gravity.He also saw comments and tweets of him being compared to the fairytale character:Rapunzel and that he secretly is her.But,being a celebrity,those rumors are common.(Some are true)

Adrien stared at the wall until he fell fast asleep.

"Ugh!This is stupid!I know something is up.Why Is He Ignroing Her?!"Nino shouted throwing his arms up in the air

"Just wait for a while.He'll spill the beans...soon"Alya said squinting her eyes in a creepy manner

"Why are you acting so creepy and stalker-ish?Like demanding for answers.I mean,shouldn't we let him solve their own problem and wait for him to tell us?"Kim asked laying on the bench

"Well,he's right.We'll give him sometime and he'll tell us when he gets better.Maybe we'll find out after he tells Marinette why he's not talking to her.Adrien seemed irritated when we asked him why he was ignoring her"Alix said ruffling Kim's hair.
They would be a cute couple,but very unlikely.

"Fine,we'll give him a week"Alya said sighing in defeat

"No,we don't give him a time limit.We wait until he tells Marinette.We drop this topic"Kim said

"Yeah,it's just...they were so close.They kept balance between all of us with their kindness and leadership.But now,with one of them being all secretive and silent and-and conservative!I don't know what would happen!I'm going to go crazy!!!!They're my OTP!!"The girl cried getting on her knees,holding her head.Which caused some unwanted attention from by passers.

"Get back to your lives,and if it don't have one,go get one!"Alix shouted at the people staring,who immediately(out of fear and embarrassment)turned and walked away.

"It'll be okay,Alya.We'll let time tell the story"Kim said sitting up on the bench said

"Wow,that is deep,dude"Nino complimented

"Thanks,Nino"Kim grinned

"So,what are we gonna do now?"Alya asked

"We wait"Alix said taking off her cap
"I have to go now.Just give them some time to resolve their problem.We shouldn't interfere with their love lives"She said as she put her helmet on her small pink head and roller-bladed away.

"I agree with Alix.Let them deal with their own love lives.Anyway,I have to go.Whatever we do,we shouldn't tell anyone.Well,Bye!"He said running off

"Bye,Kim!"Alya and Nino waved as he turned back to wave and disappeared from their sight.
⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲

If has been two months and Marinette has almost gone mad!Adrien wasn't talking to her,he won't even look at her!He hasn't answered her calls,voice mails,texts,even letters!He somehow told their teacher to not let them be partnered up.They were confused at first but they decided to grant him his wish.He couldn't stand a second with her.

It was like he...betrayed her.
And the hardest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from enemies.

She tried to stop crying.She thought it was useless.You can't put out a fire with gasoline.

It hurts so bad.Maybe she should move one...but,why does it hurt so much.He is,or at least was,her best friend.She leaned against the wall,her glassy tears streaming down her porcelain face as her blue bell eyes shut tightly.Her phone was in her hand trying to get to Adrien.But,as expected,he wouldn't answer.