,

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT PART OF THE STORY.THIS IS JUST AN EXTRA!
INSPIRED BY AND DEDICATED TO: imperfectlyperfect06
THE COMMENT THEY WROTE IS FAB!

THIS IS JUST AN EXTRA!INSPIRED BY AND DEDICATED TO: imperfectlyperfect06THE COMMENT THEY WROTE IS FAB!

YOU ARE BAE!!!AND EVERYONE IS TOO.I LUV U ALLLLLLLLLLLL.I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU ACTUALLY LIKE CHLOE,SO,YOU COULD SKIP IT.I PUBLISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER A FEW MINUTES AGO.AND....
ROLLING....
ACTION!

Everyone has rolled up newspapers,tapping their feet impatiently on the floor.Softly spanking the newspaper on their palms.Their eyes set on one person:Chloe Bourgeois.

The people surrounded her,flames in their eyes as she babbles away about her 24 karat toilet.She suddenly starts to compliment herself and curses Marinette.

The gasoline fueled the fire in everyone.As Chloe exclaimed how perfect she and Adrikins was and how Marinette should die.Everyone gritted their teeth ready to attack.

"CHARGE!"A person shouted as everyone started hitting Chloe with newspapers.

"DADDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!"She shouted as the Mayor came running to save his daughter,but he too was attacked by the newspapers for being an unfair mayor.

As all the hated characters appeared,the newspapers were turned to bats.They swung the bats towards their least favorite character as they called out to Ladybug and Chat Noir for help.However,they were sitting on a roof of a house,watching the people below.Eating popcorn,they smirked and bumped their fists,saying:

"Pound It!"