Soulmate?

"Happy Birthday,A.I wanted to be the first to greet you so I woke up at 5 am.Hehe.Anyways,you're a great friend and I'm thankful for that.Good Luck With your life and stuff.Happy Birthday again.Love ya (as a friend,don't get any ideas😜),A.Good luck if Chloe becomes your soul mate.Better hide that brooch!LOL.Love Ya,Bro!
-Mari"

Adrien smiled at the text,then he frowned,remembering that he is receiving his soul jewel that night.He longed for it to be some one kind and loving like...like Marinette!Wait,what?
No,he was fine with any one as long as she/he isn't Chloe!

He got up and made his bed.He walked to his bathroom,washed his face and brushed his teeth.He stared at himself,he is going to be 16 today.

He ruffled his hair,walking to his closet.He pulled out his usual outfit and put it on.
He wore orange sneakers which didn't make sense because he's a model and he still wears those orange sneakers!It doesn't even match his outfit for crying out loud!Who wears fudging ORANGE CONVERSE?!

Ahem...

Anyway...he grabbed his bag and he heard his phone ring.
He picked it up and saw another text from Marinette.

"Hey,can you meet me in the park.I need to tell you something"the text read

He was confused,what is she going to tell him?He just shrugged it off and walked to the park like Marinette asked him to.

"Everyone hide!Adrien's coming!"Alya quietly screamed as everyone panicked and hid in the bushes.

When Adrien arrived,he was confused.

"Where is Marinette?"He asked

"SURPRISE!!!"Everyone jumped out of their hiding places
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"They screamed

Adrien smiled until he saw all black.A pair of,small,soft hands covered his eyes.

"Guess who?"A feminine voice asked behind him

"Marinette,I know it's you."Adrien said removing her hands and facing her.

"What gave it away?"She asked

"You smell like cookies"He said

Marinette pouted making her face look too adorable for Adrien to handle.

Adrien poked her face and laughed.

"Like it?"She asked

"Did you all plan this?"He asked turning his body back to everyone

"Well,it was Marinette's idea.But we all contributed"Kim said

"Thank You!"Adrien smiled at everyone.

"Happy Birthday Adrien!"Mylene said.

The teenagers all danced as Nino DJ'd.Adrien sat on a bench eating a croissant.

"Hey,why aren't you dancing?"Marinette asked sitting next to him

"I don't dance"Adrien answered

"Anyways,Happy Birthday,A!I have something for you"She said

"Really?"He asked

"Uh huh"She nodded handing him a basket with a piece of cloth and a box.

He removed the lid from the basket and his eyes immediately grew wide,you could see sparkles and hearts in his pupils.

"Thank yoouuuuuu"Adrien hugged Marinette.
Inside the basket was a dozen of croissants,cookies,and pies.

He opened the box and saw a picture frame of him and Marinette when they were practicing for the video game competition.