Better Than Anyone Else

He wiped away his tear as he stood up.He walked over to his bedside table and picked up the picture frame.

Marinette gave it to him on his birthday.It had a beautiful brown frame with a picture of him and Marinette playing a video game.There were some Polaroid pictures attached to it with tape.

On the bottom corner of the frame was some writing.
He squinted his eyes to see it better.

-Marinette Dupain Cheng(AKA someone better than you)•o•

He smiled.

"Only you,Marinette.When it comes to video games,being kind,and stealing my heart...You are Better Than Anyone Else"
He whispered to the picture frame.

You are Better Than Anyone Else"He whispered to the picture frame

⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲⏲

"Adrien,please talk to me"Marinette pleaded as she gripped on Adrien's wrist.

He stared at her with blank eyes and shook his head side to side.

"Why are you acting like this?I thought we were friends"Marinette asked as it started drizzling in a cliche rom-com movie style.

Her hair was sticking to her face and Adrien tried to fight his urge to grab her cheeks and kiss her.

"I'm sorry"He said running away.

Marinette reached out her hand and placed it back down,sighing.She walked back to Alya,who was under the roof of the school,with her head down.Marinette was rubbing her arms and trying to hold back the tears as everyone saw the broken girl.

"Oh look!The rejected weirdo!"Chloe mocked as Marinette wrapped her arms around herself

"Go away Chloe.I don't feel like dealing with you"Marinette hung her head

"No!You deserve this because you're such a loser!Adrien hates you because you're a distraction to our relationship!"Chloe scoffed

"Now,Chloe.You aren't even Adrien's soul mate.Now leave here alone"Alya said,placing her hand on Marinette's shoulder

Chloe snorted
"Why do I have to listen to you?You're just a low life loser who doesn't have any say in what I do!"

Marinette snapped her head up.
"Listen Here You Little Bitch.It's Okay If You Push Me Down Or Tease Me.But You.Do.Not.Tease.My.Friends"
She said sternly which scared everyone listening.You could clearly see the fire violently dancing in her eyes.

"Fine,whatever.This isn't over"Chloe rolled her eyes and walked away,flipping her ponytail in the process.Trying to hide her embarrassed face,she speed walked as Sabrina followed her silently.

Adrien stood there watching the whole thing.Even if he couldn't talk to Marinette,he looked after her.He made sure she didn't get into any massive fights,he made sure that she made it to her home safely,he made sure that she wouldn't get hurt in anyway possible not knowing that he hurt her heart.He thought that she wasn't affected about him not talking to her because he thought that she didn't feel the same.And he was kind of wrong.

Marinette walked home as Adrien silently watched after her.When she went in her home,he walked away to his knowing that she was safe.
She got in her room and threw herself on her bed.She took out her soul jewel in a form of a necklace from her drawer and felt the heart.

Her eyes widened as she saw that there was a huge crack in the middle and it was turning a bit gray.

"What is happening?"She exclaimed shocked

She held the necklace tightly as she watched it crack slowly.
She felt the crack with her thumb and got a piece of silk.She wrapped it with the silk and placed it in a box with a cushion to make sure it won't crack.She thought that the crack appeared because she dropped it or maybe her mom accidentally hit it or something.

She did yoga breaths.Being Marinette,she was very anxious and nervous.She panicked.

"Oh My Gosh!What am I going to do?!"She exclaimed
She quickly hid the box as she fell on her bed deciding to look for Master Fu tomorrow.

Adrien stared at his necklace,shocked as well.Thinking that he probably dropped it and cracked it.

He placed it somewhere safe where no one will ever find it...ever.

"Time will come for them to figure it out,right Wayzz?"Master Fu asked his apprentice

"Yes,Master"The green haired boy nodded.