A

"Marinette!It's time to go to school!"Sabine Dupain-Cheng shouted at her daughter who was sleeping soundly in her room.

Marinette groaned and opened her eyes.She hissed,blinded by the light of the sun.She sighed and said goodbye to the comfortable bed;she carries herself down the stairs to the dining room.

"Good Morning Mom"She greeted her mother groggily.
"Where's Papa?"She asked

"He's in the bakery.Now,eat up.You need some energy for school today!"Her mom said said as Marinette nodded;she grabbed a bowl and poured milk in it.She grabbed a container of cocoa powder and mixed it with the milk,creating chocolate milk.
She bit into her croissant and drank her milk.

"La la la la"Her dad sang as she went down the stairs.

"Good bye,papa!"She said kissing his cheek.

"Good bye Marinette!"He said waving at her as she ran to school.

She entered her classroom and sat beside Alya.

"Hey Girl!You're early for once!"Alya said surprised

"Yeah,I guess I am!"Marinette said

"Hey Guys!"Adrien entered the classroom.

"Hey bro!"Nino greeted

"Hey Adrien"Alya said

"Sup,A"Marinette waved

"A?"Adrien answered confused

"Wait,you never heard of the magical word called nickname?It's a great way to shorten names that are so long that you are too lazy to say the whole thing!"Marinette said with fake excitement

"Wait,really?I never heard of a nickname,Mari"Adrien rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Hey Adrikins!"Chloe hugged Adrien and tried to kiss him.

"Hey,Chloe!"Adrien said pushing Chloe off of him.

"So,I heard that it's your birthday next week"Chloe said

"Chloe,his birthday is tomorrow"Marinette face palmed

"I knew that.I-I was just testing you.As if you know anything about Adrien!"Chloe scoffed

"Well,we kinda do since we're like,friends"Alya said

"That is true"Adrien said
"Yeah,and it's my birthday tomorrow"

"So,that means.You're getting your soul jewel.And ours are obviously going to match,so you don't have to worry about getting a horrible soul mate like that piece of trash.So,I'll see you tomorrow,soul mate"Chloe glared at Marinette,flipping her ponytail and skipping to Sabrina,obviously ordering her to do her homework.

"Yeah,sure."Adrien laughed nervously.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG
The bell rang,signaling everyone to get back on their seats.

"Well,Adrihoney.Can't wait for us to be together!"Chloe blew a kiss from her seat.

Alya grimaced

"How do you stand her?"Nino asked

"I've put up with her since we were kids.You'll get used to it."Adrien shrugged and sat down.

"So,you and Chloe are going to be soul mates,huh?"Marinette teased.

"I hope not!What if we have matching soul jewel accessory thing!I don't think I could live with that!I don't even want a soul mate!Can I just avoid fate?What if I'm forced to?I'll die!I don't want to be with Chloe forever!"Adrien exclaimed