But More

-WEEK MONTAGE TIME-
Day 3...
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WIN?!"

"I'm just better,Kitty"

Day 4...
"I miss everyone"

"I do too"

Day 5...
"Faster!The rain is getting stronger!!!!"

"Wait up,Mari!"

Day 6...
"Tomorrow is our last day"

"Yup,I know"
...
It was Day 7.Last day of the week they have to spend together.

Adrien frowned,he secretly wanted to spend more time alone with Marinette;he knew he promised to remain friends,he even made the promise!But sometimes,you make promises you think you can keep but,you can't.

The more they spent time together,the more he fell in love with her.

Marinette,on the other hand was excited.She wanted to talk to Alya again,she would've talked about Adrien being her soul mate but the both decided to keep it a secret.
(Well,Marinette did)

The two walked into the park,thinking of their time together.
It was crazy,they spent the whole week together without one of them getting...well,crazy!
They talked,well Marinette did,about their time together and how they'll always be friends.Any type of friend but more.

Adrien felt horrible,he fell in love with her.It was a not-so-fact that men fall in love faster and harder than women,and that applied to him.

Even though Marinette was oblivious to Adrien's frowns and how silent he was.

She droned on and on about how perfect Alya and Nino would be together and listing facts not knowing that her and a certain cat-lover would be perfect as well.

"Hey,Marinette"Adrien interrupted her

"Yeah,what?"She asked

"I don't feel so well,can we end the day early.I want to go back to my house and you can go back to yours"Adrien said rubbing his eyes,pretending he was tired.

"Oh,okay.See you tomorrow,A"She smiled and walked to her home.

Adrien sighed at the oblivious girl.He didn't want to tell her about it because he feared that she will hate him forever for breaking a promise that he stupidly made.

He placed his hands in his pockets and held his head down.He walked to his home as rain started to pour in a cliché movie way.

           -The Next Day-

"MARINETTE!TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!YOU HAVE 20 MORE MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS"Marinette's mother screamed

Marinette woke up with a smile.Everything was back to normal!She checked her calendar to see that only a day passed.It was still the day after her birthday!Time hadn't passed at all.

She ran down the stairs and quickly ate her break fast.
Sabine stared at the girl,wide-eyes at how enthusiastic she was.

"Why are you in a hurry,Marinette?"She asked

"I just want to go to school early.Bye mama!"She said kissing her mom's cheek and ran downstairs in the bakery doing the same to her father,who was also shocked and confused.

Marinette ran to her school and caught up to Alya who was entering the campus.

"Alya!"She screamed