A Request

When Tom Riddle opened his eyes, he was exactly where he'd been two seconds ago. He sat on the same chair in the same attic -Divination classroom. Tom looked around. The same desk was at the front and the same tea pots at the back. Only one thing was different: His professor was nowhere to be seen.
"That old hag!", Tom cursed under his breath, while packing. He got up. She'd tricked him, acted as though she could actually send someone to the future or even to the loo!
He had to think what he would tell her when he saw her again. What would she think of him, wanting to see "the peak of his power". She'd think he was cra-
All thoughts about the Divination teacher stopped and flew away from his mind when his eyes met a sight like never before: There was a creepy - yes even for Tom Riddle ' standards he was creepy- man in black robes with long black hair standing at the podium where Headmaster Dippet used to stand.
"So if you want to save your house and yourselves, I recommend you do as I say exactly. Anyone with any information on Harry Potter should come forward and tell me everything. If you do not want to make yourselves known, my office is open." he paused and smiled a greasy smile "Let the feast begin, as dear old Dumbledore would have said!" Tom didn't even notice the loud cheering of the Slytherins, while everyone else was looking somberly at their food.
Dumbledore? What happened to him? Tom looked around before his confusion drowned him. He needed to know when the bloody hell that woman had sent him to.
"She couldn't even tell me!", he muttered clenching his jaw.
All the while he'd been hiding behind the huge double doors of the Great Hall.
"Hey, kid. What do you think you're doing ?", a voice asked from behind.
Tom turned around and the man stood still as though Tom had petrified him without knowing.
"I.. uh. I was just going inside!", Tom managed.
The man came out of his daze "No you're coming with me..my Lord.", the man's voice was squeaky now and it sounded as though his last sentence was a question.
My Lord? He couldn't possibly mean me?
"I said I was just going inside! No need-"
"What is happening!", a voice cut through Tom's. It was the man who'd stood at the podium.
"A word, Severus !", the man holding Tom said, his face was ashen.
"What is it, Avery? ", the greasy man- Severus asked.
Avery let Tom go and walked in front of Severus. "Wait here boy!", Avery managed before rounding the corner.
Severus followed.
Tom, a master of eavesdropping through all the years at the orphanage, followed them on his tiptoes. When he reached the corner he stopped. At first he couldn't decipher the hurried whisper-hissing he heard, but then two words struck him "..The Dark Lord."
Severus' confused voice followed "What do you mean he's the Dark Lord? Where did this boy even come from?"

"His eyes. I saw it in his eyes!", Avery's -was it- traumatized voice answered.

A/N

Don't worry. The story will be edited and this chapter was more of a filler. Things will get "always "-ish for Snape :) ;)