three; i love you

"I don't think Scott would be happy with us if he knew we were here," Isaac says guiding us into the school.

I shake my head, "Boyd and Cora are going to kill someone if we don't stop them. Derek called me for our help."

I could tell Isaac was upset with finding out Erica was dead. To be honest myself, I was pretty upset too when I found that out.

"Why does Scott even care if we're here helping out?" Isaac asks turning around. "He knows I would protect you."

"Because um – you know Scott. Always cares about his friends before anyone else."

I stop when I hear the door slam open; revealing Scott. He takes a deep breath before we make eye contact.

"What are you doing here? It's dangerous," He says coming up to me.

Isaac raises his hand, "Um I'm here too."

Scott realizes that and takes a step back. "Just follow me."

He runs outside and we both follow him. Scott directs us over to the other side of the school where we would look out for Boyd and Cora.

"How are you feeling?" I touch Isaac's arm and he looks back at me.

He sighs, "Um I'm doing alright. This full moon thing is kinda hard to keep control of though."

"You have an anchor though right? For example, you're mine–"

Isaac cuts me off, "Kayla do you even have to question who my anchor is? It's you."

I smile and kiss him. Isaac pulls away though and looks behind us. I turned around too and saw Boyd and Cora growling at us. Lights then shone in the distance and that drove them the other way from us. Chris got out of the car and I smiled a thank you to him.

Isaac and I run back to Derek, Chris, and Scott who are all gathered together.

"Someone has to drive them inside," Scott says.

Chris holds out some sort of tazer thing that looks quite frightening. "I'll go."

"No," Isaac tells him. "I'm newer and faster."

He starts to run off, but I grab his arm. "Isaac–"

"Don't," He cuts me off again. "Go with Scott. I can handle myself."

He runs off without giving me time to argue. Scott grabs my hand and we all run into the school. We run through the hallways and get to the one where they all are waiting. Scott explained the plan to me on the way, it was to get the two in the boiler room. Although, he told me I wasn't going to go in there since he didn't want to worry about me.

"Come and get us," Derek growls before him and Scott run off.

At the last second I run after them; Chris yells at me to stop but I don't listen to him. We run down a set of stairs before going into the boiler room. Scott or Derek still haven't noticed me yet because it's pretty dark down here. I can't find them so I try and find a place to hide.

I look up and see Scott and Derek run around a corner; Boyd and Cora on the ground.

"Hey!" I call out, but it's too late. The door to the boiler room shuts and I'm left in here.

Before they can recover, I run to a back room with lights on.

"Kayla? What are you doing here?" I turn around and see Ms.Blake standing there with supplies in her arms.

"Uh what are you doing here?" I ask trying to not explain this whole situation.

She sighs, "Kayla you should be at home sleeping. There's that assignment that's due tomorrow remember?"

With everything that's going on I barely have time for school. I open my mouth to make up a lie, but metal slamming draws our attentions. She motions me to follow her and so I do; ready to protect her from Boyd and Cora if I needed to.

"Hello?" She calls out into the dark. "Is anybody there?"

Nobody calls out and Ms.Blake turns back to me. "Stay right here."

"No," I go in front of her. "I can protect you."

"Kayla I'm serious–" Growling interrupts her and we both go quiet.

I could see Boyd and Cora walking towards us and I get ready to fight them. They get closer and closer to us. I go to attack, but Derek comes and pushes Boyd out of the way.

"Derek?"

"Just stick by me and try not to get killed."

I swing at Cora and get her good in the face. She retaliates and pushes me into the wall. I get back up and kick her in the stomach.

"Kayla get out of here!" Derek yells at me.

I shake my head, "I'm not leaving you!"

Cora takes this chance and slices my stomach. I fall to the floor where she kicks me and sticks her claws into my shoulder.

"Cora come and get me! You don't want her," Cora looks up at Derek as she digs her claws deeper into me.

She looks at me, then runs over to Derek where he holds her and Boyd. Something happens, but he loses his strength and they slice him all up; blood splattering everywhere. I try to get up, but my body was hurting so much right now. I had to watch Derek slowly fall to the ground, possibly dead.

Everything seemed downhill, but then the sun started to seep through the shutters. Cora and Boyd then changed back to human form and passed out on the ground. I tried to get over to Derek, but my stomach wound was bleeding out of my ripped shirt. The door opens and Scott and Isaac come running through. Both of their eyes land on Derek, then me.

"Oh my god Kayla," Isaac runs over to me puts my head in his lap.

"I – I'm fine," I reassure him. "I'm fine."

"I told you stay with Chris," Scott says not making eye contact with me.

I knew he would be mad at me, but he definitely wasn't going to show it in front of Isaac. I direct my attention to Derek who slowly looks up at all of us.

"There's a teacher," Derek manages to say. "I'll take of her. Get them out of here."

Isaac helps me stand up, him and Scott picking up Boyd and Cora.

____________

I don't know how long it's been, but Isaac has been by my side for god knows how long. He said so many times that he should've let me gone with him. I told Isaac that it wasn't his fault, it was my choice to go in the vault with Scott and Derek. I have to deal with the consequences.

"I'm never leaving your side again," He whispers brushing my hair with his fingers.

I smile and turn on my side, which was still a little sore. "I know, and I love you for doing this, sticking by me through everything."

I close my eyes, but Isaac speaks up, "Did you just say you love me?"

"Yeah, yeah I did," I peck Isaac's lips and snuggle closer to him.

Isaac wraps his arms around me, "I love you too."

__________

the reason i haven't updates in a while is because i had kayla and isaac earlier in the episode, but i couldn't see them in that part so i made them come in later. but my two babies said i love you.

guys motel california is coming up and i have so many things planned for it!!

vote and comment.

-brooke