fifteen; back to life

*5+ comments for next chapter. none that say 'update' please. thank you!*

Today was the day we were finally getting Malia to become a human again. After Scott's lesson with Ethan and Aiden, he is now confident that he can do the job. I was looking forward to bringing Malia back into this world and hoping to make a friend out of it, but now I was driving to Allison's apartment and was dreading to see her. After the whole conversation about her having a dream about my boyfriend, I haven't talked to her since.

"Hey, why are you so tense?" Isaac asked when his hand touched mine on the wheel.

I loosened up my hands on the wheel and sighed, "I don't want to talk to her."

Isaac turned his head turned to me, "Why?"

"Hm, lets see...she had a sex dream about you!"  I exclaim, but then I realized I hadn't told him about this yet.

His eyes widen and he coughs awkwardly

His eyes widen and he coughs awkwardly. "Oh, um well that's something else." Isaac stuttered to say anything else, but when he saw the look on my face he started talking again, "But she needs to get over me. I know I'm hot, like who wouldn't have a–"

"Isaac just shut up before I throw you out of this car," I stop him before he can say anything else.

He sighed and made me turn to him once I parked outside the apartment building. "Look at me. Listen, you don't need to worry okay? I love you. You're so loyal to me, so I'm returning the favor. For god's sake we live with the guy who's in love with you!"

I smiled as I agreed with Isaac. He kissed me for a few seconds just to calm me down; we then headed inside and up to Allison's apartment. When I knocked and she opened the door, she froze. "Oh, hey guys! Come in."

I could tell she felt awkward, but I pushed past her and walked into her apartment. Once Allison closed the door, she led us into her dad's office and pulled out a box which held the tranquilizers.

"So, you guys think you can find Malia?" Allison asked, breaking the silence.

I nodded as I handed her a syringe, "Yep. She left her piss all over the woods so I got a good scent."

Isaac silently agreed with what I said. Allison took the syringe and tried to place it in the container. Her hands started shaking and I was genuinely concerned what was wrong. "You okay?"

Allison didn't answer as she dropped the little glass container. When she stood back up, I tried asking her again what was wrong, but she didn't answer.

Allison grabbed the gun from off the table and pointed it right at us. Isaac pushed me behind him and yelled at her to stop. "Allison!"

Her eyes then widened and it's like she came back to reality. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm...I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was doing. I'm sorry."

I told Isaac to give us a moment alone, so he walked out of the room. I made my way next to Allison as she said, "How am I supposed to help anyone if I'm like this? What am I supposed to do?"

Allison's hands were shaking and I placed mine on top of hers, "Let me help you because that's what friends do."

She looked back at me and gave me a pained smile. I didn't have to say anything else as she knew I was cool with her. Allison was my best friend, I wasn't letting her go that easily. "Now, show me how the hell to do this."

___________

Allison, Isaac, and I were the last ones to arrive at Beacon Hills Preserve. Lydia, Scott, and Stiles were already there waiting for us. We got out of the car and everyone stood there in silence; Lydia then broke it, "Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?"

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter," Scott argued.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter," Isaac spoke up.

Stiles narrowed his eyes at him, "And again with the not helping."

Isaac tried to say something else, but I told him to shut up before Stiles would be tempted to just lock him in the car.

Scott then looked over to Allison, "Did you bring it?"

Allison took out the large gun that she almost shot Isaac and I with. We then all nodded our heads, ready to go help Malia. All of a sudden, gunshots were heard throughout the woods. Scott got on his bike and started to drive away. Isaac started running after him and I knew I had to follow him.

"Isaac stop!" I yelled after him.

I turned around and saw Allison close behind me. "What is he doing?"

"I don't know, just come on–" I stopped when I heard Isaac's scream just a couple of yards away from me.

I turned to see an animal trap snap on his leg. "Isaac!"

Blood was all over his hands and I wrapped my arms around him. He tried to get it off, but I stopped him since it was making it worse.

Allison then caught up to us, Isaac looking up at her. "Allison, he's over there. Use the tranq on Tate."

She shot the first one, but she missed. I took my eyes off of Isaac for a second and tried to help Allison, "Hey, hey Allison. Just breathe."

Allison took a deep breath and shot the second tranquilizer; it hit Tate in the shoulder and he fell to the ground unconscious. She then set up to shoot Malia, "Guys, she's gone."

I tried to pry off the trap from Isaac, but nothing was working. Allison was looking out for Malia; she didn't have much luck with that. Then finally, a loud roar echoed throughout the woods. My eyes and Isaac's turned a golden color and Isaac was finally able to rip off the trap. I made him sit down so I could check his wound; it would heal, but the wound was deep so it would take a while.

"You're going to be okay," I whispered to him as Allison and I helped him walk back to the car.

__________

I made sure Isaac was healing properly and that he was asleep before I put on mu robe and went out of the house. Something was telling me to go in the woods, and with everything going on lately I knew I had to at least see what it is. I sucked in a breath as I realized where I was going. The nematon was right in front of me in an instant.

I didn't know what this meant, but bugs that glowed started flying out of the huge tree trunk and formed into three separate clusters. They started to form some sort of bodily shape; eyes then formed and they glowed a bright yellow at me. One word crossed my mind, I didn't know what it was, but it said The Oni.