ten; hospital lockdown

* 5+ comments for next chapter, none that say 'update' please. thank you :) *

Allison and I walked down the hallway after everything had settled down. I was still freaked out by seeing Ms.Blake almost kill Lydia and I. Plus, she told me that I was a grim reaper or whatever the hell it was.

Isaac walks up to us with his phone his hand. "I can't get a hold of Derek or Scott. How's Lydia?"

"She's got bruising on her neck. They're taking her to a hospital downtown because Beacon Memorial is being evacuated," Allison says. "Kayla...are you alright though? Kayla? Kayla!"

I quickly look at Allison as I realize she was talking to me. Isaac looks over me in worry, I still haven't told him – or anyone that there was some new dark side to me.

I nod my head. "I'm fine, don't worry."

Lighting erupts outside more and I knew this storm was a weird one; had supernatural written all over it.

"Wait, Cora's at Beacon Memorial," Isaac states. "We have to–"

"I'm taking you guys home," Chris says walking up to us.

Isaac shakes his head and takes my hand. "No, I can't leave Cora there with just Peter."

"Why am I going? I barely know Cora," I say as Isaac drags me down the hallway.

"You really think I'm leaving you alone again?"

"Isaac, Kayla," Chris calls out and we turn back around. "I'll drive."

__________

All four of us run out of the car and into the front of the hospital.

"Looks like the evacuation is over," Chris points, shielding himself from the rain.

Allison looks at both Isaac and I, "Are you two catching a scent?"

I shake my head. "We can't, the rain's too heavy."

We run inside and carefully walk through the halls. The backup generator had turned off for some reason and we were walking in the dark.

Chris readied his gun and Isaac tenses up beside me. "I'm taking that as a sign you're worried?"

Chris sighed, "Just stay close to me."

I then heard a noise and looked up at everybody. "I think I just heard something. Isaac?"

Isaac nodded his head. "Yeah...it sounds like it's coming from below us."

He kneels on the ground and listens to the sound; I can hear footsteps running, but I don't know how many. Chris leads us downstairs and into another set of hallways. I hear the noise get louder, then there's voices added to that. We turn the corner and Chris points his gun, but stops when Scott and Melissa are the ones standing there.

I walk up to Scott and give him a hug. "I need to tell you something later; just you."

__________

All of us were discussing a plan to capture/trap the alpha pack. I zoned out for a couple moments as I tried to concentrate on the dark side of myself. I couldn't really feel it, but I couldn't help but notice a strange voice in the back of my head saying to go with Deucalion and join the alpha pack.