six; motel california

Remember to vote and comment!

I was lucky enough to have Isaac and Boyd take my pain away which made my wound miraculously heal. Scott's wound wouldn't heal because he thought Derek's death was his fault; I came to the conclusion that Kali's teeth went pretty deep into my skin.

The bus screeched to a halt and we all gather outside. Motel Glen Capri:the most crappiest place I've ever been. Couldn't there be a better place to stay down the road?

Coach blows his whistle, "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degernates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely."

Isaac took my hand in his and we went up to Coach to get our key. He looked at us and rolled his eyes, "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Yes, I'm mainly talking to you two." His eyes trained on us. "Isaac go with Boyd, Kayla go with Allison and Lydia. Got it? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

I grabbed a key for Lydia and Allison and turned to make my way over to them.

"Hey," Isaac grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Come by my room when you get the chance okay?"

I nodded my head and Isaac kissed my cheek before heading up the stairs with Boyd. I've never really been the best of friends with Allison and Lydia: with Lydia she was always with Jackson and treated me like I wasn't even there. With Allison, we just never had the chance to have a full conversation with each other; she'll hate me even more when she finds out that I'm the reason Scott broke up with her.

"Well ladies I guess we're sharing a room, I call a bed to myself," I walk over to them and see Lydia just staring at the place.

"Is Lydia alright?" I whisper to Allison.

Allison looks at her, "Lydia?"

"I don' like this place," She says still staring intently at the motel.

Allison turns to look at the place, "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."

I clap my hands together and motion up the stairs, "How about we go up to the room, and Lydia please stop the whole creepy thing."

Allison takes Lydia's arm and all three of us head upstairs into our room and I sit on the bed, claiming it as mine.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Allison says picking up a towel. "Oh god this reeks of smoke."

Lydia stands up and takes the towel, "I'll get new ones."

She heads out of the room and Allison goes into the shower. I decide to take out a book I was currently reading and wait for my turn in the shower. As I'm reading the door creeks open; Lydia must've not closed it all the way. I set my book down and see Scott slowly makes his way into the room.

"Kayla did Lydia get new towels?" Allison calls from the shower.

I'm lost for words by the look on Scott's face, it's a look I've never seen before. 

"Um no not yet," I answer back to Allison.

God I hope she doesn't come out of the shower yet. Scott continues to walk towards me, his hand reaches out to my arm.

"You deserve to be with me," He whispers stepping a bit closer to me. "I love you more than Isaac does, I can give you more than he can."

I take a deep breath when his finger trails down to a bare spot on my waist, "Scott what are you doing? You know we can never happen."