fourteen; sex dreams

*10+ comments for next chapter. none that say 'update' please. thank you! trying a new goal here*

"Why are you so quiet?" I glanced at Allison as we drove to school.

She shifted in her seat awkwardly as she said, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Her heart beat sped up and that's when I knew she was lying. I stopped at the red light and turned towards her. "Oh come on! It's not like you had a sex dream about my boyfriend. Seriously what – wait."

The look on her face gave it all away and I wish I hadn't asked. I gripped the steering wheel and closed my eyes for a brief second. When I opened them back again the light was green and I continued driving.

"Kayla I'm sorry, okay? Spending all this time with Isaac made me see another side of him and–"

"Don't," I cut her off. "Lets just stay quiet until we get to school."

___________

My hands seemed to not stop shaking all day; ever since Allison told me the dream she had I couldn't get this anger out of me. Yeah, I was of course mad, but it had gotten to the point where I had a thought of killing her. Isaac places his hand on mine in English to stop them from shaking.

"You okay?" He asks as I finally calm down.

I contemplated on whether telling Isaac or not about what Allison had told me this morning. When I looked up at Isaac my breathing rapidly increased and thoughts of blood and rage poured into my mind. I needed to get away from this classroom, away from Isaac.

I raised my hand and asked, "Can I use the restroom?"

My teacher nodded and I ran out of the room without another word. I made my way into the girl's bathroom and gripped my hands on the side of the sink. When I looked back up at the mirror my eyes were a pitch black. I stumbled back a little and fell onto the ground. The door flew open and Isaac came running through it as he kneeled down beside me.

"Hey, hey! Baby what's going on?" He asked as he rubbed his hand on my back.

Tears streamed down my face as I tried to fight this anger inside of me. I shouldn't be angry, but so much darkness was filling me. When I didn't answer Isaac, he made me look at him. He placed lips on mine to try and calm me down, but that only made it worst. Images of the nightmare I had not too long ago flash through my mind; all the bodies that laid there dead and Isaac's blood on my hands. I pushed away from him and stood up. "You were dead, I killed you!"

Isaac stands up too and pulls me into a hug. "Shh, I'm here. You're okay."

The door opened again and Scott and Stiles came running through. They looked at the two of us and Stiles asked, "What's going on?"

"She had some sort of panic attack or something," Isaac answered for me. "It was scary, she wasn't able to calm down."

I was calmer than I was before now, but I still felt crazy. Scott cautiously took one step towards me and said, "Stiles had the same thing just moments ago. I don't know about you guys, but that's pretty strange."

"Can you guys me a moment alone in here?" I asked them, ignoring Scott's statement. "It is the girl's bathroom after all."

Isaac was cautious at first, but Stiles dragged him along and all three of them left the bathroom. I took out my phone and dialed a number I haven't in a very long time. He picked up the phone after the third ring, "Hello?"