EXTRA - Where Have I Seen Her?

HELLO!!!! So this is Chapter 1 in Benji's point of view! I really wanted to post extra's because I miss Benji and Lucy so much lol. So if you have any requests, let me know!!

-----------

I laughed and tipped my beer back against my lips. I drank the rest of it and set the empty green bottle on the table. Tyler was still laughing, nearly spewing beer from his mouth or nose. Maybe both.

"Why do you guys always bring that up?" Mason asked.

I snorted a leaned over the small table.

Tyler finally calmed down long enough to swallow the beer in his mouth. "Because you falling in a pile of cow shit is hilarious any time of the year."

I tried not to laugh again, but lost it when I saw the look on Evan's face. He was trying not to laugh either, but Mason gets so flustered when Tyler brings up the time he was drunk and tripped, landing in a nice pile of cow shit. Mason didn't think it was funny, but like Tyler said, it's funny any time of the year.

"Can we stop talking about it now?" Mason asked.

Tyler shook his head. "Well, maybe for now. But I'll wait a few weeks to bring it up again. If you're lucky."

Mason rolled his eyes and picked his beer back up.

I ran a hand through my hair and leaned back in my chair. The show would be starting soon and relaxing a little before hand is always best. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched the rest of the band bicker.

Where I was sitting, I could see outside of the tinted windows into the the rainy night. Florida weather is weird, even in November. You never knew what would happen.

A figure walked by the window. A small figure of a girl hunched over, but she was in no hurry to get inside. I watched the door open and she stepped through. She didn't look happy at all. She looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

She walked up to one of the merch tables and asked the girl behind it what bands were playing. After the girl told her, she asked if it was too late to buy a ticket. When she walked towards the ticket stand, my heart did something stupid.

Why the hell did she look so familiar?

Someone was snapping their fingers in front of my face and I blinked twice to focus. "What?"

"Who were you looking at?" Tyler asked.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. "I wasn't looking at anyone," I defended.

Tyler grinned. "Liar."

I glanced at all three of them, and they all had the same look. "What? I wasn't looking at anyone, drop it." I stood up from the table and walked to the bar to get another beer.

* * *

The first thing I did when I went on stage is gesture for everyone to come closer. It's rare we play shows without barricades anymore, so I wanted them as close as possible. When they got close, I bent over when a guy tries to talk to me. He asked if we would be hanging out after the show. I smile and tell him of course, because we always do unless we're tired. Which was a rarity. We're always too hyped after a show.

As I stood up straight, I noticed she was standing in the front row. I only glanced, but still, I knew her from somewhere. I just couldn't put my finger on it. So I continued setting up, only stealing a glance when I started to adjust my microphone. She was looking at me, but she didn't notice I looked too.