Part 2 - That dream

I wanna thank you for sticking with my writing. I know the first part was a boring one, but bear with me in the story! It'll get better, I hope. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————

(Vanoss POV)
He was just lying there. Sleeping beauty. Slowly I walked towards him, wishing not to wake him up. When I reached the bed, I got on it and hugged him from behind. I knew we were meant to be together. He yawned and turned his head to me. I was immediately caught by his blue eyes. I wanted him. He smiled at me, while I brush his brown hair from his face. His skin was so soft.

"Go to sleep," he whispered and I noticed how tired his voice sounded. I loved his voice so much.

"One more kiss," I demanded and he giggled. That sound made my heart skip a few beats. Then he slowly move his head towards me and in the blink of an eye, he was on top of me with his face a few centimeters from my face.

"One more kiss," he repeated what I had said a few moments ago and lightly touched my lips with his. I couldn't take that torture. I rose my head and kissed him. My feelings blasted inside me when his hand reached my friend down there.

Crrrrrrrrrr crrrrrrrrrr crrrrrrrrr

I sat on my bed still confused what just happened. My heart was pounding, my faithful friend down there was already awaken and that annoying door bell couldn't stop.

Why I'm dreaming about my best friend? What does that mean? Am I gay? I don't even know how he looks like. I've never ever met him, so why? Is it because he is that mysterious?

I opened the door and saw a mail man impatiently looking at me.

"Are you Evan Fong?" he asked and popped his bubble gum. Silently I nodded and he gave me a package.

"Sign right here." I did what he asked me to do and then returned to my house.

I don't get it. It isn't first time I was dreaming about him. Is it because we spent so much time playing games together?

I made a breakfast and checked YouTube comments from my last video. It made me smile, how kind people were and how they enjoyed my content.

I sat behind PC and prepare to recording. I knew I had a few videos prepared to upload, but I wanted to play with my friends anyway. I got on Skype and saw Nogla online.

V: Hello! I'm thinking about recording a video. Are you in?

It took him just a few seconds to respond.

N: Ofc :)

So I called him on Skype.

"Hey, man. Have you texted the others?" he asked me.

"Hi, Nogla. I am on it, don't you worry. How was your day?" I knew there is a difference between his time and mine. I texted to all my friends, while he responded.

"Nah, don't you even ask. Joe pooped in the house again! And my brother didn't want to clean it." I giggled and got a text from Mini.

"Poor Joe, you're terrible father. Mini is coming, so invite him. Gonna grab some food."

Once I returned, a few minutes after, I got a text from Delirious. My heart skipped a beat.

He called me sunshine. Omg, Evan! Calm down. He is your friend, no, he is your best friend. Don't act like a teenager. They are only dreams. Am I sad about it?

I wasn't really paying attention to the Skype, when I heard his voice.

He is here! And he is giggling. I have to snap out of it, this is killing me.

"You two lovebirds, what game should we play?" I asked to stop them talking about nonsense.

"Well... who else is coming?" asked Delirious and I took a deep breath.

"I texted to all of gang. Only Tyler and Lui are joining," I answered with a smile.

"Let's play hide and seek in GMod," suggested Mini and I started this game. Everything was prepared and once Lui and Tyler joined us, we started playing. I enjoyed every second with all of them, although my mind went wild about Delirious a few times, when we were alone hiding from the others. I couldn't take it anymore. I have to ask him. Once we were done recording, Nogla, Mini and Tyler went off, while Lui went afk.

"That was fun. Cartoonz is coming, so I gotta go prepare," said Delirious and I knew I have to ask him. I needed to clear my head.

"Wait just a second. Listen... I have to ask you a question. Like man to man."

"Sure. I am here for you, you know that." His voice sounded suddenly so serious. I took a deep breath, while my heart was pounding.

"Have you ever had a dream about another man?" There was a few seconds silence, before he responded.

"Of course. There was an ice cream man, some murderer, random guys. There is nothing wrong about men," he responded with giggles.

"You don't get me. I mean... like... different kind of dream. Like... sexual dream?"

"Bro..." Delirious started to talk, when Lui jump right into his speech.

"I am back. What did I miss?" I sighed, but then I smiled.

"I was just talking about weather in Canada," I responded.

"Well guys, Cartoonz is here. Gotta go." With that Delirious signed off and with him the answer to my question.