Part 7 - Decision

Hello :). I want to say that I have never been at PAX or Con. Hard life by poor student. The reason why I'm telling you this is to be prepared for not realistic description of events down bellow or next parts. Thanks for understanding. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Delirious POV)
He touched my tip with his tongue. I could see his dark black hair, which he spiked with gel and his brown eyes. I closed my eyes and let that feeling flew through my body.

"Evan... I can't take it anymore," I breathed out. I heard his giggle.

"Jonathan... Jonathan!" I frowned. That voice is not Vanoss.

I opened my eyes and saw Luke. It took me few seconds to split that dream from reality. I sat up.

"Man... you were mumbling in the sleep. I though you had a nightmare."

Well... It wasn't nightmare. It was kind a hot. Shame I couldn't finish my dream. Now I'm hard. Dammit!

"Thanks. What time is it?" I asked and tried not to return with my mind to that dream.

"Nearly a lunch time, dude. I called a pizza guy a half an hour ago. He should be on his way." I grinned and patted my belly.

"Now I'm really hungry. Thanks."

"No problem. I prepared a movie to watch at living room." With that he left my room. I fell back to my bed and rubbed my face.

I need to calm down. Ok let's think about old grannies... kittens... puppies. That's it.

After my boner went away I got off my bed and had a quick shower. Meanwhile I got a message from Brock.

B: Hey, dude. I'm ready to kick your ass in GTA. What are you saying?

D: I would love to, but I don't wanna see you cry, Moo. Next time! I have plans with Cartoonz anyway.

B: Chicken! But enjoy your day.

I smiled and went to eat my pizza with my friend.

"Vanoss just texted me," said Cartoonz and I smiled.

"What that little bitch wants?" I tried hide that excitement in my voice.

"He reminded me to be ready for PAX. You coming?"

Dammit. I should go. I really wanna see my friends again, but do I want to show them myself?

"I don't know. It's in two days, " I responded still dragged into my thoughts.

"Cmon man. Do it like every time." I sighed.

He is right. Like every time. I go to their panels, but never talk to them. Plus it was fun to hear fans asking my friends, where is Delirious and when will he come. Little do they know that I'm always there.

"You're right. Have you bought a fly ticket yet?" I asked and had a better mood.

"Yep. And I counted that you'll come." Cartoonz was really great friend.

"Thanks!"

In the evening, when Luke left, I decided to call Vanoss. I wanted to ask him about our reading video and about his excitement for PAX. Besides I wanted to hear his voice.

"Hey, Delirous." His voice made me smile.

"Hi, honey." Evan went completely silent for a few seconds.

"Vanoss?" I asked with concerns.

"Uhm... sorry. How are you? How was your day?" I giggled after his questions.

"I am great. I spent all day with Cartoonz, so it flew so fast. What about you? Have you missed me since tomorrow?" Vanoss laughed.

"Well... I am better, now that I'm talking with you. Today I played GTA with guys. We had so much fun."

"Shame I couldn't play with you guys," I said with sad tone.

"Yeah. Brock almost cried. He was so ready to get his revenge." I laughed.

"I heard. Oh what about our video?" I asked and sat on the sofa.

"I was thinking about it. You should post it." A few seconds after his speech I went silent and frowned.

"Why?"

"I didn't mean it in the bad way. I just... we recorded only one version and I don't want to give our fans something exactly the same twice. So we can record another one and publish it at the same time. What do you think?" I smiled.

"That's sweet. Besides... it's my turn, you own me." Vanoss laughed.

"That's true. I almost forgot that this weekend is PAX. Are you finally coming?"

"Nah. But you guys are gonna enjoy it. I know that." We both went silent after my respond.

Oh Vanoss. I know you're disappointed, but I'll be there. I always am. I am your best friend, watching over you.

"Shame. I know it's your decision, but is there any chance I could make you change your mind? I really wanna talk with you face to face." My heart was beating so fast and I felt like I was betraying him at that moment. I sighed.

"Sorry. It's nothing personal, really." At that moment I knew this conversation went to absolute seriousness.

"Do you have doubts about your appearance? You know I don't fucking mind if you're fat or even ugly. You are my best friend, you always were and always will be." I sensed from his voice that he started to be little bit pissed off.

I wanted to tell him everything. I wanted to tell him, that I'm gonna be there, that he'll see me, that I have been at every PAX do far. But I just couldn't. It wasn't about my insecurity. I was just happy to go to CON or other events without massive fan group stalking me. It wasn't that I hated my fans, no! I owned them everything, I just wanted to enjoy that event from position as a fan and not as a star. Plus I loved being that mysterious guy from North Carolina.

"It's not about my appearance. I told you many times that I don't wanna do face reveal, because of my fans. Not that I am afraid of them, just that fact that they love me for who I am and for my work and not for how I look like. Just check Pewds, Jack, Mark or even you. All of this big stars are sexy as fuck. I don't want to be put into that box." Vanoss sighed.

"We aren't famous because how we look, dammit. And I'm not your fan. I'm your best friend. I deserve to know everything." He rose his voice in anger.

"Really? Why do you care so much about knowing my appearance?" I asked frustrated. He went silent and I rolled my eyes.

"You see? If you were my best friend, how you just said, you wouldn't care. Enjoy your PAX." With anger I turned off the conversation and threw my phone at the wall. It reflected and dropped on the ground. I knew I could meet him face to face, but I wasn't ready. Not yet.