Part 13 - It's fate!

So this is the last time in this story you're reading from me. As we sticked together through the previous parts, this is my last goodbye. I really hope you enjoyed reading it, as well as I enjoyed writing it and thinking about it. Thank you for giving me a chance. Well... last part is here. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I was sitting at the airport waiting for the plane with Cartoonz and I felt like body without any soul. My mind was confused mixed with concerns and fears.

Why didn't he say anything after Luke came. Why didn't he do anything? He just stood there and watch me leave. I thought he may feel just a little something for me once he held my hands... I know he has crush on that hockey friend and I know I don't stand a chance, but who knows when me and him will meet again.

"Jonathan..." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Cartoonz sitting right next to me.

"You ok?" I sighed.

I can't leave. I have to see him one more time or I'll regret everything. He's my best friend.

"I'm not coming with you," I answered slowly regaining my confidence. Luke nodded his head and smiled.

"I know. I saw it in that room. Just wait for him and gimme a call once you will land, ok?" I hugged him.

Luke is everything man could wish. He really is great friend.

"Will do. Save fly." He pulled away and stood up.

"Good luck." With that he boarded the plane and I was left alone with my thoughts.

How much time do I have? Where are they? What if I missed them by seconds?

I stood up and wrote Mini a message.

D: Hey, man. You all on your way yet?

It took him a few seconds to respond.

M: Yeah. You can't wait to play with us, right? Wait till we tell you many things that happened here.

Ok so he's on the way. I should wait near the entrance to catch him there.

As a times slowly passed away with every minute I was more and more nervous. And there they were. I slowly followed them to the main hall, where they started to chat. I had only one chance.

Oh my... ok. Take a deep breath and let's go! You can do it. It's now or never, you don't want to regret anything.

With racing heart, shaking hands and slowly starting to be dizzy, I marched towards them. I squeezed between Marcel and Mini and stopped right before Evan. I didn't wait any more seconds while I took his head into my hands, while looking right into his surprised eyes and kissed him.

Everything blasted inside me. I felt like I should have done this really long time ago. I felt like I'm complete with him and this is how it should have been. I was enthusiastic when he invited me in. When our tongues met I heard his silent moan and I couldn't resist to touch his hair. I had to pulled away for fresh air with smile on my face.

"What the fuck?"

"Who is that guy?"

"That is the voiceless person from our panel."

"Man... that was the sweetest thing I've ever seen in my entire life."

"Why did he kissed Evan?"

I heard my friends asking so many question and I noticed how sweet Evan was while blushing. I hugged him.

"Listen... I know you have crush on that hockey player and I know I can never replace him, but if you would give me a chance..." I tried to whisper as silently as I could. Evan pulled away and with warm smile he grabbed my hand. I took it as yes.

"Can we now have some fucking answers?" asked Tyler. I turned to him.

Shit. Should I say something?

"I'm sorry. Yeah so this is Charles... I think you all know him from our panel." I was so grateful for Vanoss. I rose my free hand in greeting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• (some time later)

"It was so much fun. We were so nervous and there were like a billion people," started to talk Mini and I slowly stopped listening.

"Yeah?" I breathed out while looking at Evan down there trying not to moan that loudly. He was rubbing my penis and that he same time sucking him. I couldn't take it anymore.

"So when our panel started we..." I clicked on mute button on Skype and quickly glanced over Evan.

"I'm on the edge, Evan..." I whispered while bending my head backwards. I sensed how he moved and in the blink of an eye he was looking right at me with big smile, his hand still down there.

"Should I stop?" He whispered with grin.

"Don't you dare!" He kissed me and I came. He pulled away and I touched his face. I couldn't believe that he is mine, that he flew with me.

"I don't think I own you anything now. We are even," he said while wiping my semen from my body.

"And then we had signing! Delirious... so many people went to us! And then there was the Charles guy...." I almost forgot that Mini was telling me everything that happened on PAX.

I reached out the mouse and clicked on mute button again.

"Tell me more, Mini," I said and then mute myself again. I stood up while grabbing Vanoss by his hand and leading him to bed. I pushed him on it and in a few second I was above him.

"I love you, Jonathan." My heart was racing when he say these words.

"I love you too, Evan. But don't think I'll stop kicking your ass in the games." He laughed and it was like melody to my ears.

"You know it's fate, right?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yeah... It's fate." I kissed him with my heart and I still couldn't believe he was here. My love, life and more then best friend. He was everything to me.

"And after the panel we..."