Part 9 - First impresion

Once again I want to apologize for any not realistic things at the PAX. And I really hope you're enjoying it so far :). Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Delirious POV)
Once Vanoss hung up the phone call I glanced over Cartoonz. We were waiting in line for the airplane.

Finally our fight is over. I've never thought that life without Vanoss would be so empty. Not hearing his voice.

"Are you excited?" I asked Luke, when we finally took our seats. He smiled.

"Hell yeah I'm. Shame you're not gonna be there with us." I sighed.

"Don't your worry. I'll be there... somewhere in the big group of fans."

"Mini just wrote that he's already there. He will be waiting at the airport." I nod my head and smiled.

We landed in Seattle and I took a deep breath.

"So are you sure, you don't want to meet them?" he asked me one more time and I nod.

"I'm sure. I'll meet you somewhere at the building or hotel. I'll text you." He hugged me and went out.

I let a few people passed me and then I went out as well. Once I was out I saw them. Most of my friends. Marcel and Simone, Craig, Tyler, Brock and Cartoonz. They were speaking with excitement in their voices. I felt a bit down that I couldn't join them. I stopped near them blending in while waiting for my suitcase so I could hear them.

"So Delirious isn't coming? Have you talked about it with him?" Tyler asked and Cartoonz sighed.

"Trust me. I have tried many times. Where are the others?" Luke glanced over me and I slowly nod my head with smile. Joining the big group of people from plane I went to find my hotel.

On my way to hotel I got a text from Vanoss.

V: Just landed, everybody here misses you. What are your doing?
D: Ordered a pizza a while ago and now preparing to record Hitman. Say hello to everybody.
V: Will do. I'll text once I get to hotel.
D: looking forward to it.

After I made it to hotel, I texted Cartoonz.

D: I'm already at hotel. You on your way?
C: Nah. Still waiting for Lui.
D: Ok. I'm gonna go sleep to be ready for tomorrow. We will meet somewhere at PAX.
C: Sure thing. Our panel is at 1 pm, so don't miss it! Good night.
D: I would never. Night.

The next day I was over excited. I woke up and went straight to the big building while checking my phone. There were so many messages from my friends. I responded to all of them a spent morning playing video games and listening other Youtubers.

Around 1 pm I went to panel of my friends. Finally I saw Vanoss. He looked amazing. His smile made me smile too and I sat down without moving my eyes from him. My thoughts went to my dreams, which I had with him.

After the panel they decided to do signing and talk with fans. I couldn't walk away. I had to go meet them.

But how? If I talk, they'll know me. What if... I could do I'm voiceless. That's great! I just need paper and pen.

I stood in the queue and waited. My heart was beating so fast. I didn't have to fake my excitement.

First I came across was Nogla.