Part 12 - Mistakes are made

Hey, you all. I'm so pleased how that last part ended. I thought about it for a few hours so I'm happy. The next part is the last, so be prepared. That's all from me today. Enjoy ^.^
————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I couldn't believe I was standing before him. That I was talking, yes still from my side, to him.

He truly is handsome. No, he is sexier than I dreamed about.

He had short brown hair, that blue eyes, which I couldn't stop looking at. My heart was beating so fast as I wanted to kiss that soft looking lips. I even noticed small wrinkles around his eyes from laugh. His body was average on the first sight but there were his muscular arms. He was a bit shorter then me.

Slowly he sat down on the sofa and I patiently waited for his reaction.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and it touched my heart, how sad his voice sounded. I hunkered down to the level of his eyes.

"What are you sorry about?" I asked with urge feeling to hug him. He looked right to my eyes, which made my heart skip a beat.

"I'm sorry that I lied to you."

"I am not mad. Just tell me... is this your first event, or you were always here with us?" He sighed.

"I have been on every event that you guys went. We flew with Cartoonz together and then splat up. I made a mistake this PAX. I shouldn't have go to the signing. But I was just too happy to see you all and I wanted to talk with you." I couldn't resist. I took his hands and was a bit surprised when he didn't move them away.

"It wasn't a mistake, Delirious. I'm happy you did it. And I miss my biggest fan, Charles." I wanted to cheer him up a bit and I was so happy when he giggled.

"It was a torture not to laugh, while you all talked to me. How did you find out about me?"

Should I tell him the truth? That I looked at the photos? Will he be mad? I can't lie to him, that's not fair.

"I... I'm sorry. I had a plan to get Cartoonz drunk and ask him about you.  Yesterday once we ended up a phone call with you, I was left with his phone for hours. And I know I shouldn't have done it... I just..."

Why did I looked at the photos? Because I needed to know how you look like? Why? Well because I have a huge crush on you.

"You just what?" he asked patiently.

"I looked at the photos and I saw Charles. I thought it was a photos from that day, but once I scrolled up a saw more of him. I thought that maybe... just maybe... that's you." He slowly nodded his head and I was so afraid of his reaction at that moment.

"Yeah I figured it out. Cartoonz told me you had his phone. And at that moment I knew, you most likely looked over the photos or just read a messages."

"So I went to Cartoonz to return, whats his and I asked him about Charles. He was really good actor. But then he made one mistake. He told me that his friend is called Ryan." He smiled.

"Yeah... I should have told him, which name I used."

Then we heard a knock on the door. Delirious stood up, I as well, and went to answer it. It was a strange feeling didn't hold his hands anymore. It was Cartoonz. Once he saw me, he froze.

"He knows everything, Luke. It's ok. Come in," said Delirious. I couldn't tell if he was happy that I knew that true or not.

"Well... was it me, who blew your cover?" asked Cartoonz, while Delirious continue packing his things.

"Of course not. It just happened," Delirious responded.

He is sad that I know the truth. Why?

"Do you want some help?" Cartoonz asked and my best friend just shook his head.

"Nah. I'm ready to go." Delirious glanced over me.

"I'll call once get home," he said with smile.

I wanted to tell him not to go, I wanted to tell him how much I love him, I wanted to hold him in my arms and never let go. But I just couldn't move. I was totally frozen.

He made a few steps towards me and hugged me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed that moment with every small part of my body.

"I'm gonna miss you," he whispered and pulled away. With that he turned around and I watched how my happiness just faded away.

Why didn't I say anything? Why didn't I do anything? Fuck me! Just... fuck me.

I felt some tears slowly rolling theirs life journey down on my face. Slowly I wiped them off and went to my room to pack.

I hated myself so much. I knew that Delirious may not like me more than a friend, but I could have just tried. In addition I had imagined our first meeting differently.

I grabbed my things and went downstairs, where I met some of my fans. I signed their posters and took a photos with them, but I had to force myself to be happy. Because I wasn't.

"You ready to leave, dog?" I looked at Marcel with Simone and noticed other friends. I nodded my head and followed them into the cabs.

I had one chance and I blew it off. Why? Well I can ask him to meet me some day. That's pretty good idea.

My good mood returned and I smiled.

Nothing is lost. I'll tell him. I'll tell him everything and only fate knows, what's gonna happen.