Part 4 - We can try it too

Hey, everyone! It's me again. I know I am annoying with more and more blabbering. I just want to thank you for liking my Fanfiction. I am gonna continue working on it. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I responded with simple "Thanks again for supporting me. Good night." to Delirious and checked the time. I was feeling a better knowing he knew my problems. It was 11 pm.

I should get some sleep. And I think Delirious is right. There is nothing wrong with dreaming about same guy. Even though it's about him. Maybe I should write him the truth. That its not about some guy from hockey. Maybe then he would text me that it's wrong. Maybe I am secretly in love with him and I don't know it yet. He said don't think about it. Let's just not.

I was so tired thinking about it over and over again. So I checked Twitter and YouTube and went sleep.

I woke up in the morning with smile on my face. It had been two nights without seeing my best friend in my dreams and I felt really good about it. Knowing I have so many things to do I made myself a breakfast. I dressed myself and went shopping. I needed new clothes and buy a some things to make my music, I'm working on in my free time, sounds better. It was refreshing not sitting behind PC all day and I enjoyed that day. Around my lunch time I got a text from my friends to play with them some games. I rejected. I knew I won't get home until late evening.

In the afternoon I went play hockey with my hockey friends, which helped me cleared my mind and I had a chance to speak with my playmates. We ended up in the restaurant eating dinner and chatting about everything.

Later in the evening I finally got home. I had a long shower and went straight to PC. Bit tired I checked Twitter and YouTube. Both websites blasted with comments forcing me doing a Fanfiction reading with Delirious. I frowned and started searching what caused this mess. My eyes were caught by 4 videos. MiniLadd, WildCat, Lui and Nogla. All of them did a Fanfiction reading video. Worried mixed with interest I opened first of them, started with MiniLadd. Quickly I read the comments under the video.

#MiniCat, we love MiniCat, MiniCat is our life!, do more please, #MiniCat for president. They love it. So many likes.

Those and similar comments had Tyler on his video. I was so confused. I thought fans would hate it. I checked Noglas and Luis videos.

DaithideLui, we love you guys, more, more, more! #daithidelui, that was so sweet!

I went online on Skype and get invited to group call. There was Marcel, Brock, Lui and Mini.

"Hey guys," I greeted still confused.

"Hi," responded Lui and I heard his girlfriend from distance.

"Sup, dog," greeted me Marcel.

"Finally, you're here. Mini is talking only about..." Brock was interrupted by Mini.

"Vanoss! Have you checked our videos?" Started Mini immediately with passion, which made me smiled.

"Yes, actually. Although some parts were pretty detailed, for example that part with Tyler sticking dildo into your ass." I wasn't sure if I really liked, what I heard in that video. It was a Fanfiction yes, but as I said, some parts were really detailed.