Part 5 - Shower time

It's me again! Are you all happy? I hope so. I don't have anything more to say, just thank you for reading my story. I really appreciate it. With that being said... Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————

(Delirious POV)
Everything was set. I was kind a nervous and at the same time filled with excitement. I knew it's all only fiction but I also knew I'll dream about Evan this night. It was all complicated by Cartoonz when he decided to sleep over at my place today. I told him about this reading video and he was laughing. I only hoped I wouldn't moaned loudly in my sleep from my dream with my best friend.

"Are you ready?" I was dragged from the world of thoughts to the reality by Vanoss. I sensed his nervousness in his voice. We agreed to make a 3 minutes-ish long video. First half reading him, other half of story reading me. I took a deep breath and nod.

"Let's get started," I said with grin, wishing that I'll get both of us filled with confident.

"Are you sure? I mean... we don't have to do it, if you don't want to. I really don't wanna force you, or anything."

Does he has doubts? It's only reading a Fanfiction. What could go wrong with that?

"Are you afraid, little girl?" I knew I am kind of bad to him, but I didn't find anything wrong with recording this video. I hoped we will have lot of fun.

"Fine. It was a silent night. Most people are asleep at this time, but two really good friends weren't. Vanoss was feeling so down after Delirious left the Skype call. He missed him, he needed him, he knew he isn't complete without him. It took just a second before he grabbed a phone and called his friend. His body was filled with worries and fears."

Vanoss stopped talking and I knew this was my time to shine. I took a deep breath and started.

"Hello? Is that you, Vanoss? Why are you calling me at this hours?"

I was really proud of myself, how good actor I'm.

"I... I... What are you doing?"

I couldn't take it. I bursted in laugh and couldn't stop for good minutes. That sentence was so badly written and Vanoss read it in the funniest voice he possibly could.

"Cmon! Why are you laughing? Stop it, Delirious." He tried to be serious but I could hear him giggling.

I wiped out my tears and tried to calm myself down. Then I looked at the screen and continue reading.

"I am at the shower right now. Why do you ask?"

"Vanoss immediately imagine, how his friend looks like naked. That made him hard."

I started laughing and Evan went silent.

"I am sorry, man... but that is so funny. You would go hard just by imagining me naked? I mean I am sexy, so I guess it's not that unrealistic. Ok sorry... Let's continue."

"He started to touch himself. Slowly touching his belly, he continued bellow, when he was interrupted by Delirious."

"Evan? Are you there?" I asked and filled my voice with confusion and fear, strongly trying not to laugh again.

"I... I'm."

"What are you doing?"

"Ok, it's your turn to read, asshole," whispered Evan and start laughing. I sighed and toughed myself.

"Evan knew, he just had one chance with Delirious and he didn't want to blow it away. But he was so horny, he couldn't control himself."

Vanoss and I bursted into laugh. I had to admit, this was fun.

"I am touching myself. I need your help, Delirious. Please... tell me what are you doing?"

"This is so intense. I can't... I can't stop laughing!" I said while gasping for air from my laugh. After a minute I calmed down.

"I am slowly reaching my big... hard... and prepared for you... penis." It was so hard to be serious and fill my voice with passion and lust.

"Yes, yes!"

"In that moment Evan crossed his edge and came while screaming name "Jonathan.". It was so beautiful that he almost forget, that Delirious was still on line." I paused for a second because Evan was laughing and I couldn't resist laugh as well. After a few minutes I continued.

"Evan... I think you own me something," I said with seriousness in my voice.

"I am well aware of it, sweetheart. Next time, it's your turn."

"Vanoss turned off his phone and went sleep with the thoughts of his friend. And at that time, he knew, this wasn't the end of their friendship. It was more."

We both started to laugh and my stomach hurt from it. After a few minutes we calmed down.

"That was funny, I must admit." I smiled when I heard, that Vanoss had same feelings as me.

"Yeah... so I guess I am going to spend the rest of the evening with Cartoonz," I said while still giggling.

"Sure. So see you tomorrow. And thanks again, that you joined me."

"Pleasure was on my side... and Evan?"

"Yes?"

"Remember. Next time it's my turn." After my sentence Vanoss laughed.

"You wish, bitch." With that he went off. I got off my chair and went to the kitchen. Cartoonz was doing late night dinner. I joined him.

"How was it?" He asked with smile. I smirked.

"Amazing! So what do you wanna do tonight?"

"We could watch some movies." I slowly nod my head.

"That sounds like a great plan."