Part 8 - I am sorry

Hello. It wasn't my intention to get them fight in the last part, but it happened. Well don't let me hold you back from reading. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I felt depression slowly taking control of my body. I didn't want to be hard on Delirous and mostly I didn't want to ended our phone call with fight. I kind a got that it was his decision, but at the same time I really wanted to meet him. I didn't care about his appearance at all, I just wanted him to know that I am here for him and he can tell me everything. I sighed and went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I was tired as hell. That night was one of the worst. My mind was thinking about that fight with Delirious over and over again and it didn't let me sleep. I grabbed my phone with pounding heart and small hope that my best friend wrote me something. I had there just a notifications from Twitter, YouTube and few messages from my other friends. But not Delirious.

I needed to clear my head, so after the breakfast I went out.

I should text him. But was this truly my fault? I don't think I'll be able to enjoy any day knowing that he's not around. Ok I'll give him time to the evening and then I'll text him.

I walked through whole city and returned home late afternoon.

I made myself a lunch and sat behind PC. I turn on Skype and saw most of my friends online. They invited me to group call.

"Hey," I greeted them and tried to hide my low mood. There went a whole circle of greetings from everyone.

"Vanoss? Have you talked with Delirious?" asked Lui. My heart started to pound while I frowned.

"Why?" I answered him.

"Well he was playing with us in the late night yesterday, but he sounded really angry. I was just thinking if you talked with him, if you know what's going on." Inside me rose anger again.

"How the fuck should I know? Am I his father? I'm not living with him. He's grown man." There was absolute silence after my respond. I sighed and hide my face into my hands.

"I know... but you're his best friend. I was just asking, dude. Calm down."

I have to stop it. I am pissing off my other friends. They are not the ones to be blamed and I am pouring my anger to them without any reason.

"I'm sorry, really. Everything is fine and no, I haven't talked with him since yesterday. I'll call him later and ask him." I tried to reflect my apology into my voice.

"It's ok. Wanna join us in some games?" Asked Brock and I smiled.

"No, thank you. I'm not in the mood right now and I don't wanna be pictured as mister grumpy. If you don't mind I'll just hang here and listen to you guys."

"Sure thing!" shouted Mini and I giggled.

I was so lucky to have friends like the ones in the gang. Just listening their comments on Skype boosted my mood up. After the dinner I took a deep breath and called Delirious. He didn't answer it, so I texted him instead. I knew he was surely still pissed.

V: I'm sorry.

I waited around hour and he didn't respond so I tried it again.

V: I know I shouldn't force you to do anything. Again I'm sorry. Please answer me. Write how much you hate me just don't ignore me.

After next hour I took a last chance.

V: I miss my best friend. I'm feeling alone without him.

Nothing. I sighed and with depression went sleep.

I woke up in the morning tired as the day before. I just couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone and my heart skipped a beat.

D: I miss him too.
D: I know it is not neither only my fault nor only your fault. It's ours fault. So I am sorry too.
D: You're probably asleep already or you just don't want to respond me and I totally got it. Either way I wish you good night.

I was feeling so much better. I decided to pack my things, when my flight was leaving afternoon.

I am so happy. I'll call him on the way to airport. I'll finally sleep this night.

As I said I did. With only one suitcase I got on the bus and went to the airport. While on the way I called Delirious. He picked it up.

"Hi." I was so happy to hear him again. I couldn't resist to smile. I heard many people in the background so I guessed he's outside.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked while trying to scan his mood from tone of his voice.

"Well I was better to be honest. I couldn't sleep two straight nights."

"Me neither," I whispered.

"Listen..." he started but I jumped right into his speech.

"Wait. I wanna apologize for what I said that evening. I was so stupid and I thought only about myself and not about what you want."

"As I wrote... we both said some things. But I really missed you. I had never been so lost without you, no homo of course." I giggled while my heart was pounding after he said he had missed me.

"Yeah. I missed you too. I felt like it was not me while talking with our gang. Promise me we will never fight again."

"Pinky promise. Do you want to tell me how is your progress with your crush?" he asked and I felt nervousness.

"Well..." I started when he jumped into my sentence with laugh.

"Let me guess. You haven't told him, that you're dreaming about him, have you?"

Dreaming about you, you mean?

"No I haven't."

"You should. Maybe it'll help. Or maybe... he has crush on you too. I know compere to me you're are that less sexy one, but you're not that bad." I laughed and I was so happy having my best friend back.

"You're right. I'll tell him and he'll jump right into my arms." He giggled after my sentence.

"That's the plan. By the way, Cartoonz just boarded the flight."

"Really? You were so kind to escort him?"

"Yeah. So enjoy the PAX, man... and call me once you get there."

"I'll text you about every small detail, don't you worry."

"Sure. Call me your diary. Later and safe fly," he said and I smiled.

"Thanks. Bye, Delirious."