Part 6 - PAX

Hi! I know, I know... It's me again. Hope you all are doing great and I hope you're enjoying this story so far, because Im enjoying writing it. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Vanoss POV)
We were in the hot tub with champagne in our hands. He was sitting against me. Above us was dark sky with bright stars and shining moon. I felt a bit dizzy. In that moment I wasn't sure, if it was from the drink or from him.

He looked at me with his blue eyes and I was lost when he smiled. His lips looked so soft
and kissable. He was muscular but not in the bad way. I wanted to touch him so bad.

"Do you see something you like?" he whispered and my heart was racing.

"And do you?" I answered with question. He smirked and I thought I'm gonna faint.

He did one step and now he was standing so close. His hand slowly touched my face and it felt like sateen. I was totally frozen.

"I love you, Evan." My heart skipped a beat, when he said my name and I was already horny.

"I love you," I responded with smile and at that moment he kissed me.

It was a light, innocent kiss. Within few seconds it went to passion and lust and I was finally able to move. I dared to touch him. It was the most amazing thing in my life. I felt his beating heart and his muscles. I closed my eyes, bent my head backward when he kissed me on the neck and at the same time his hand touched my penis. I was already hard and he knew it. He started to move up and down with his hand and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Delirious..." I gasped for air, while he faster his action.

"Call me by my name, Evan," he continued with whispering.

"Delirious..." I repeated in whisper and I felt I am on the edge.

"Call me by my name."

"Jonathan!" I yelled when I came. And it was in this time I woke up.

My heart was pounding and I felt something sticky. I picked up duvet and saw my semen all over the place. I sighed.

He can't ever know that I'm dreaming about him. He would laugh... no he would say, that I am gay and he would left me. I don't want to lose him.

I got off bed and prepared my breakfast. Later I cleaned the mess, which I had done while sleeping.

I should edit that video from yesterday. Have Delirious published it yet? I should check it.

I turned on my PC and like every other day I checked Twitter and YouTube. There were still comments about h2ovanoss or Vanlirious. I went online on skype and there was only Brock and Marcel online. After a few seconds they called me.

"Hey guys," I greeted them.

"Good morning," said Brock.

"Hi, Vanoss. So did you make that video with Delirious?" asked Marcel with giggling.

"Yeah... but still I am not 100% sure, if I'm gonna publish it. Maybe I'll let Delirious do that honor. Besides we read only one fanfic, so I don't want to have exactly the same version as him," I responded, while thinking what to do with that video.

"Well ask Delirious. By the way... are you going to PAX this weekend?" asked me Brock.

I almost forgot! Oh my... is it this weekend? It's so early.

"Sure thing I'm going. Are you guys? I hope all group is gonna be there."

Except Delirious, like always.

I felt disappointed at that moment. I respected, that he didn't want to show us, how he looked, but at the same time I was dying to know.

Does he have that color of eyes I'm dreaming about? Is he tall? Is he fat? Does he have some freckles or that soft lips? Long nose?

"I talked about it with Tyler this morning and he said he was coming as well as Mini, Cartoonz and Lui," answered me Brock. It made me smile just thinking about meeting my friends.

"I'm taking Simone with me, so we're going too," added Marcel.

"Sweet. I should check if they already sent us program," said Moo and I sighed.

"What's wrong, Vanoss?" Marcel asked. I frowned.

"What do you mean? Everything is fine. I am so pumped about this weekend!"

"Listen, dog. I can hear that something is eating ya. So again... Whats wrong?"

"Yeah, Vanoss. What's going on?"

What's wrong? I'm dreaming about my best friend, whom I haven't even met and surely even never will. I can't tell him, because I'm afraid of his reaction and I don't wanna lose him.

"Guys... I appreciate your concerns about me, but truly I am fine. A bit tired from hockey, that's all. So you wanna play something?" I tried so hard to force optimistic waves into my voice.

"Sure. I'll text others and we can play GTA," said Brock and I nodded my head.

"Well I'm looking at it. We have our panel on Saturday at 1 pm," spoke Marcel.

"That's cool. Ok... so Mini and Nogla can't join us. We will see what about others." I was just silently listening. After a few minutes Brock spoke again.

"Well so here is our final group for today. Me, Marcel, Vanoss and Lui."

Delirious isn't coming? Why? Does he have something more important then us? What if he isn't coming to play cause of me. Did I do something wrong yesterday?

"Let me guess. Mini is playing CS:GO, Nogla has lot of work with dogs, Tyler is washing his car and Delirious is sleeping," guessed Marcel and I felt urge to know the answer, why Delirious isn't coming.

"Yes, yes, didn't write a reason and Delirious is with Cartoonz."

Cartoonz. I could probably ask him, how Delirious looks like. He surely has some photos with him. So my plan is to get him drunk at PAX and ask him.