Watching the two others

I went to my office to grab my chosen weapon, a light machine gun with heavy power but lighter than most LMG's.

     I arrived at my post and just...stood there. This had become routine for me. At first, I was so excited for this post but now I realize it's just kinda boring. It's even harder now to see Daniel and the others or go to parties. I sometimes just check out early in an attempt to go see my buds. I was standing around for a while until Daniel came by. 

-"Hey man, what's up?" He asked.

-"The usual. I'm bored as fuck."

-"At least you get paid more than your old mail job."

-"There's that at least. So what are you doing here?"

-"There's actually something I need to give you."

-"Me?"

-"Here. I don't have much time so I'm out. See ya man!"

     He handed me a letter that was sealed by a sticker with my name on it. I opened it to see it was from White Heart. Why would she send me a letter? I began to read it.

"Mason,
I hope it's not to much to ask but I'll be out of the nation for a few days and I need someone to watch my sisters. I tried to ask the other CPU's but they were all busy so I need you to handle it for me. Thanks!
Blanc."

Um. Not to sure how I feel about this. Babysitting her sisters? CPU's? I really have no choice, but I wish I did. I'll just be ready.

THE NEXT DAY

     I arrived at the Basilicom and went up to White Heart's room. I assumed that's where they would be. I knocked on the door and spoke up.

-"Is anyone in there?"

     There was no response. The camera came out again and scanned me before going back in. The door opened and I went inside. I put down my plasma rod and looked around the room. There was a note on the table. It was from White Heart.

-"Hey Mason. Just entertain them for a day. Also, just in case you get them mixed up, the one with short hair is Rom and the one with longer hair is Ram. (Also, Ram is a little more of a prankster, so don't get too mad with the pranks she does. Rom is going to be shy and quiet with you at first, so give her a chance.)
Blanc."

Alright, at least she's telling me their names before I start. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to face the sound. I saw two little girls standing in front of me. These were the two I delivered the package to! These are her sisters?! The one that looked like the description of Rom was peeking at me behind the one that looked like Ram. We just stood there for a moment, Ram looking me over. 

-"You're the guy who delivered us that package aren't you?!" Ram said.

-"Yeah, I believe so." I replied.

-"I'm Ram!" She said.

-"I'm Mason." I said.

-"C'mon Rom! Introduce yourself!" Ram whispered to Rom.

-"I-I'm a little nervous." Rom whispered back.

-"Just go for it!" Ram whispered back.

-"O-okay." Rom whispered back.

     Rom stepped forwards timidly.

-"H-hello there. I'm...Rom" She said.

-"Nice to meet you Rom." I replied.

     I slowly extended my arm to shake her hand. She slowly grabbed my hand and I shook it gently.

-"I hope I don't frighten you." I said.

-"I-I'm not frightened, j-just nervous." She replied.

-"I'll be gentle with you, don't worry." I said, gently rubbing her head.

-"O-okay." She said timidly.

-"Alright! Enough with the introductions! Let's play!" Ram said.

-"Oh boy, here we go." I said to myself.

4 HOURS LATER

     I put the two to bed before laying down on the couch. Today was fun, better than a usual day. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a noise from the kitchen. I got up and grabbed my plasma rod and stealthily went over to the kitchen. I could see the silhouette of a man putting items in a bag. I turned on the lights and lunged towards him, he dodged my attack though and punched me in the face. He was holding knives in both of his hands. Time to get serious! We fought for a while in the kitchen, using everything in there, chairs and tables were being thrown at each other. He threw my rod out the window and wrecked my radio but I disposed of one of his knives. He still had the upper hand, I had to be careful. Suddenly, he randomly fell to the ground with a thud. What happened? I looked up to see an amazing sight.

     My two saviors were none other than Rom and Ram! I looked in awe as they went back to their normal forms

-"You...You just-" I was cut off by Ram speaking up.

-"Yeah, we're pretty awesome right?" Ram said.

-"We did it!" Rom said with a smile.

-"Thank you girls. I don't know how that would've played out if you didn't show up." I said.

-"Don't worry about it man! It's the least we can do for you!" Ram said.

-"We returned the favor...so don't worry about it." Rom said.

-"Thank you girls. Now let's go to bed, I've already called security to clean the mess up."

     I tucked them in their bed once more and was about to go back to the couch until something tugged at my sleeve. I turned to face it.

-"Where are you going?" Ram asked.

-"Huh? I'm going back to the couch." I replied.

-"Why? You should stay here." 

-"What? Why?"

-"Because there might be another meanie that comes here and I feel safe around you." 

-"Rom would feel better with Mason here with us." Rom said.

-"Fine, just, don't tell your sister about this okay?" I replied.

-"Alright." Ram said.

-"I can keep a secret." Rom said.

     I got into the bed with them and they clung my arms as they fell asleep. I felt my face heat up slightly. It'd be really bad if someone catches us like this. I'll take my chances I guess. It's not like I'm going anywhere with two girls by my sides. I rested my head back and fell asleep with them.