In Her Defense (1 month later)

I was at the Basilicom wandering around since I didn't get the chance to see the whole building yet. I got to the reactor room to see many small reactors with workers trying to adjust a few things. That's when I got a call coming in from my radio.

-"Mason here." I said.

-"Mason, I need you up at the SS as soon as you can." Blanc said from the other end.

-"I'm on my way Blanc."

     I hung up and started making my way towards the SS. The Basilicom was built to be ready for any kind of attack when it was first built. But it's the XXth century now, people started complaining about "not feeling safe in their own homes", so Blanc made a new law that all homes and buildings had to have a scanning system that could detect if someone that did not own that property wanted to steal from, hurt anyone inside, or do damage to the house. If the system detected that, it would notify Lowee's central security station and, based on the information given, an officer would decide if he/she wanted to send troops in that area to the house/building. We haven't had any complaints since then. SS stood for, Security Station. I arrived at the door and entered to see many people gathered around one console. As I got closer, I saw that Blanc was there too. I approached and looked at the panel myself. 

-"What's that anomaly?" I asked, pointing at a strange appearance. 

-"We've detected a massive energy signature of shares below the surface of Planeptune sir

-"We've detected a massive energy signature of shares below the surface of Planeptune sir. And conveniently, Lowee has lost quite a large number of shares. We have our prime suspect."

     He pointed to a hologram as he spoke.

-"PURPLE HEART!!" He exclaimed.

-"I guess it makes sense, Blanc? What say you?" I looked over at Blanc.

Her fist clenched, she slammed the table and yelled:

-"PREPARE FOR WAR!!! WE'RE GETTING BACK OUR SHARES NO MATTER WHAT!!! 5 DAYS UNTIL WE MOVE OUT!!!"

-"Understood madam!" All the officers said in unison.

     I understand why these guys don't want to defy Blanc, she will destroy you if you get her pissed. I went to my office and went through all the keys I had for weapons and transport that I had. There was also the two forms I possessed. I could tell I was ready for this battle. I was going to make Blanc proud by taking back her shares!