From Beyond The Grave (3 days later)

Blanc P.O.V.

     Life has become a lot more different without Mason around anymore. I felt an emptiness in my heart that could never be filled. I was in my room on my computer when I heard a knock at my door. I went over and opened it. It was a woman holding a letter in her hands.

-"This came in this morning, madam. It's from Vert." She said.

     She departed once I took it and I went back inside my room. I opened it up and started reading.

-"Friends, we have suffered the loss of someone we cared about. He was a caring man, a patient man and a friend. So I am inviting the three Goddesses and two Gods to join me for a commemoration of his death today at 1:30. I hope to see you there.
-Vert"

     She wants all of us over at her place for a ceremony basically? I'll go I guess. I closed my laptop and went to get ready.

...

...

...

     I arrived at the same time as Neptune and Riley, Rick and Noire were already there. The staff welcomed us and brought out food for us. Just some simple stuff; chips, drinks, appetizers basically. Eventually, Vert came out of the Basilicom and sat down at the table with us. 

-"Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to have you here! Now, without delay..." She said as she clicked her fingers.

     Multiple waiters and waitresses came out and put a variety of different food on the table. For some reason, they seemed odd. Neptune started eating right away while Riley just tried to hold her back from the pudding stash. Her addiction of pudding is seriously unhealthy. Noire was debating what she was going to try first and Rick looked like he was trying to talk to the dead for some reason. I just took a reasonably sized dish and started eating. I noticed something strange happen to Vert for a second. It almost looked like she...glitched a bit? Was it just my imagination? I continued eating, periodically looking over to see if anything else would happen. My patience rewarded me. I saw her reach for a plate, her hand went through it just a little bit, then corrected itself by another glitch. I looked to the others, it didn't seem like they noticed it yet. I looked to the waiters and waitresses and saw that they also had to glitch every once in a while to readjust. I decided it was time to see what exactly was going on. But I had to make everyone else notice first. I decided to throw a paradox at her to see if it would malfunction. I had to bring it up subtly though. 

...

...

...

     I managed to direct the conversation to the subject of robots and A.I.. I decided that this was the time to test her.

-"Hey Vert. THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE." I said.

     She just sat there for a while before I saw a little bit of smoke come out of her "ears". I knew it. She was a robot all along. I looked around to see the other waiters and waitresses start smoking as well. Eventually, it slumped onto the table and I saw the others start to get curious. I went over and ripped off its clothes to reveal a metal endoskeleton. The others had similar designs.

-"Wait, if that's not Vert..." Noire said.

-"Then where's the real Vert?" Riley said angrily.

-"I'm pretty sure we're all asking the same question." Rick said.

-"Let's find her then!" Neptune said.

-"So? Where do we start?" Noire asked.

-"I have a hunch that here may be a good place to start." I said.