Extension with an Upgrade

I awoke after what seemed like mere minutes to feel someone tugging at my arm. I looked over and saw that it was Ram pulling my arm. She noticed me waking up and spoke up.

-"Finally! You're up! I've been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes!" She said.

-"Sorry, I guess I was really tired after last night."

-"Can't blame you, Rom is still a little sleepy."

-"What did you need anyway?"

-"There's something at the door for you with a note on top of it. Rom and I didn't want to open it yet."

-"Alright, thanks. I'll be out there soon."

-"Alright, don't take too long!"

     She ran out of the room and I got out of bed and went over to the drawer. I opened the drawer and saw a bunch of pairs of panties inside. Startled, I quickly closed the drawer and sat down on the bed.

-"Forgot this wasn't my house. I'm already dressed too. I'm an idiot." I said to myself.

     I thought about something random to get my mind off of that. But my instincts couldn't help but think about the sight. They didn't seem like they were for Rom and Ram, they were too big for their waists. Could they really be White Heart's? I was cut off from my thoughts when there was a loud knocking at the door, I went to open it and saw Ram looking a little annoyed. I decided not to tell her about the little..."discovery" I just made.

-"Sorry it took so long, I was more fatigued than I thought."I said apologetically.

-"Geez, just hurry up next time." She said, annoyed.

I walked over to a sleepy eyed Rom and gave her a rub on the head.

-"Good morning Rom." I said.

-"Good-*yawn*good morning." She replied.

-"Still tired?"

-"A bit yeah."

     I turned to the door where I saw a small package and a note. I went over and read the note.

-"Put your thumb on the scanner to open." The note said.

     I put my thumb on the scanner and shortly after, a robotic voice said to me:

-"BIO-METRIC SIGNATURE CONFIRMED. SERVANT #710285 A.K.A. MASON RECOGNIZED."

     The lock deactivated and the box opened to reveal 3 sets of keys to different things. Under the keys was another note that said:

"Mason,
I'm giving you this because I'll be gone for a few weeks and I've received information about an attack that's happening not too long from now. I want you to be ready to protect Rom and Ram. I hope I'm understood. Do not disappoint me.
-Blanc."

     I put down the note and inspected the three keys thoroughly, each of them had a tag on them. The first on said, "Suit", the second one said, "Vehicle" and the last one said, "Gun case". I wanted to check this out, but I couldn't let the twins out of my sight. I looked over my shoulder to see them drawing something together. Should I bring them or not? I thought it over for a second and decided to bring them with me. I went over to them and they showed me what they were working on. It was a picture of both of them riding a dragon that was breathing fire, them holding swords and the dragon blowing up something. I smiled to them, patting their heads. 

-"You girls have a wild imagination." I said to them.

     They both nodded in unison.

-"Hey you two, follow me for a second okay? I've gotta go see something." I told them.