The Capture

I was flying at full speed to the Basilicom and landed on the balcony. Thankfully, no one saw me yet. I went inside and went to Blanc's office. I knocked on the door and spoke.

-"Blanc, do I have permission to enter?" I asked.

-"Come in." Blanc responded.

     As I was about to open the door, I heard a voice from inside the room.

-"It's Mason! I can't forget his voice!" I heard a voice say.

-"I was wondering w-where he went after your operation." Another voice said.

     I entered and the three of them stared at me as if I was an intruder.

-"Never mind then, it's not him." Ram said.

-"Who's he?" Rom asked.

-"Are you a CPU?" Blanc asked.

-"Yes, but I'm someone you know very well." I responded.

-"Who are you?" Blanc asked.

-"Allow me to show you!" I said.

     I started to transform back and a bright light emanated from my chest. The light dissipated to reveal my face again. The three of them were in shock.

-"M-Mason?" Rom asked timidly.

-"Is that really you!?" Ram asked excitedly.

-"..."

     Blanc remained silent as she took time to process what had just happened.

-"But wait! There's more! But we have to be outside for this one. Follow me!" I said.

     They followed me outside and I brought them to an open field in the middle of nowhere. Blanc seemed a little annoyed.

-"So, you were a CPU this whole time and didn't tell me?! How long have you been a CPU anyway!? Another thing, mind telling us why you brought us here?!" She said angrily. 

-"Around 3 days actually, I'm still coming to grip the fact too, but there's a reason I brought you out here." I said.

-"What is it Mason?" Rom asked, patiently awaiting my response.

-"Watch." I said.

     I closed my eyes and thought about that giant robot again. I opened my eyes to see that I was several meters in the air. Judging from the looks on their faces, Blanc, Rom and Ram were awestruck. They had no words. I crouched down to meet their level and waved. Rom hesitantly waved back. 

-"I don't know exactly what my abilities are in this thing but I'm excited to try them!" I said.

-"Y-yeah, if we get another attack, knock yourself out!" Blanc said.

     Now I'm actually hoping to get attacked again!

1 WEEK LATER

     I was doing my regular patrols in gunship mode in my transformations list. I find it awesome that once I'm the giant robot, I can turn into the gunship again! It's so easy to get around now! It's kinda sad, but I think I won't even use my HDD mode anymore. A buzzer went off, indicating that I was done my patrols for today. I went down and went back to my human form again. I started walking through the streets, making my way towards the Basilicom. Suddenly, I saw a bag go over my head and felt something hit me in the back of the head, knocking me unconscious.

...

...

...

I awoke in a dark room, bag still over my head. The bag was removed to reveal two men wearing masks standing in front of me. One of them stepped forward.