Forces Combine! (Lemon Warning)

I was in the SS with some other officers trying to decode this encrypted transmission that we received shortly after the apology letter was finished. We detected that it came from the same place as the location we pinpointed to be the place stealing our shares. No matter what this was we needed as much information as we could get on this mysterious location. It was on the outskirts of the border of Lowee. I've never been there and had to map out the place carefully. It would take a while before I was done.

TIME SKIP TO 1:13 AM

Blanc P.O.V.

     I walked inside the SS looking for a USB drive that I left in here. I got inside and saw one single monitor still on. I got closer and realized that someone was there. I eventually got a good look at his face and saw that it was Mason at the monitor. Why was he still here? I peeked over his shoulder to see a bunch of coding on the screen. What did that coding represent? Oh wait...it's the encrypted transmission. He's working THIS late to find out? Everyone's gone to sleep by now! Maybe it would be best if I don't intervene. I got my USB stick quietly and left the SS. Mason is really determined to find whatever is taking our power. Don't get me wrong, I want our power back as much as the next guy but I think he's taking this too far. I went back to my room and put the USB on my bedside table. I got back into bed and thought about how Mason was taking this whole "CPU" thing more seriously. I'll need to tell him to take a break for a while. As I kept thinking about Mason, my mind wandered to thinking about other things about him. Why was I heating up all of a sudden?! What the hell is happening?! 

Mason P.O.V.

     I awoke slowly and with a big headache. I lifted my head lazily to see a monitor in front of me. I got out of my chair and went to a nearby mirror. My face was covered in marks from the keys of the keyboard. You could even see the letters on my face. I made some coffee and went back to the monitor. Hesitantly, I continued my work. I didn't even type three letters until I saw Rom and Ram barge in the room.

-"Here he is!" Ram said.

-"We found him...finally." Rom said.

-"What...are...you two doing here?" I said, still waiting for the coffee to kick in.

-"Blanc told us to come get you...and bring you back to your bed." Rom said in a caring tone.

-"Yeah, seriously! You came down here to work all night?" Ram said.

-"Alright, I'll get some rest. But as soon as I get up from my nap, I continue my work. It's too important to let the workers deal with it. I want to decode it myself." I said, closing the program, turning off the computer and putting the USB drive containing the transmission in my pocket.

     I was barely able to take two steps before I collapsed on the floor. Looks like the coffee didn't work too well. I fell unconscious as soon as I hit the ground.

...

...

...

     I awoke in my comfortable bed and lifted my head slowly to see two guards at the door. They saw me wake up and came over to me.

-"Sir, you need to maintain your rest. You were up for too long last night and passed out on the keyboard. Lady Blanc ordered us to make sure you stay here sir." One of them said.

-"With all due respect sir, I don't think it's a good idea to wake up and continue your work right now. You're too fatigued. Especially since Lowee's shares are at an all-time low." The other said.

-"Where...Where's Blanc?" I asked.

-"I don't think we're allowed to say sir..." The second one said.