Offensive strike (1 week later)

I was at the balcony inside my suit to see what the unmentioned weapon systems were. Ram and Rom were still asleep so I tried to be as quiet as I could. There were multiple different weapons that I already knew how to use. There were also a few other things that I tried and were pretty cool. One option in particular caught my eye. It was something called "Quantum Flux Detonation." I checked the stats and it seemed pretty powerful, there was also a note beside the option saying:

"WARNING: ONLY TO BE USED IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES"

     I decided not to use it yet and went through the rest of the systems. I heard a sound of something shattering inside and went to check it out. I got out of the suit, went inside the kitchen and saw Rom looking down at a broken bowl. She looked up to me and scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

-"I couldn't reach up there so it fell. I saw you outside with your mech and didn't want to bother you." She said, pointing to an open drawer.

-"It's alright, just get a little stool next time or ask me to get it for you, you're never a bother to me Rom." I said.

-"Anytime?" 

-"Anytime you need something, of course!"

-"Th-thank you."

I saw her blush as I got her a new bowl.

-"Here you go, I'll clean up the mess for you." I said.

     She took the bowl and filled it with cereal before going over to the table. I finished cleaning up and went back out to the mech. I got outside to see the suit moving on its own! I pulled out the remote and hit the "Emergency Shutdown" button. The suit stopped moving and I heard a voice coming from the suit.

-"Hey! What's up with this thing? Why isn't it working?" 

     I slowly approached the suit from behind and grabbed its entrance lever.

-"Awww...I thought I would surprise Mason with this...oh well."

I pulled the lever and the back of the suit opened to reveal Ram inside it. I put a hand on her shoulder as she got out.

-"You're already a CPU, you don't need body armor." I said.

-"Yeah, I know, I just wanted to surprise you." She said.

-"Well you surprised me alright, let me ask you something. What do you think would've happened if you went HDD mode in there?" I asked.

-"Ummm."

-"You'd destroy the suit and injure yourself at the same time, the suit is not expandable, it only contracts to fit smaller people like yourself. Listen, please don't put yourself in danger like that. I don't want you to get hurt. So please, I know it sounds like a selfish request but, please stay away from the suit, okay?" 

     She thought for a moment before speaking up.

-"Okay, you're right, I realize how dangerous it is now, I'll stay away from it." She said.

-"Thank you Ram, I only want you to stay away from it because I don't want you to get hurt." I said.

-"Yeah, alright, I'm gonna head inside and do something fun!"

     She dashed off and I went back to inspecting my suit.

30 MINUTES LATER

     I was inspecting my suit when suddenly I saw a huge vessel come out of what seemed like hyperspace. As soon as it stopped, it sent out little crafts that started shooting the unsuspecting citizens below. The streets quickly turned to chaos. I got in my suit and ran inside to get Rom and Ram. I saw them in their room hiding under the bed. They screamed as soon as they saw me.