A Fallen Warrior (1 week later)

I was in my gunship mode patrolling the nation until multiple blips came up on my radar. I looked closer to see that it was multiple E.M.P. missiles rocketing towards me. I tried to pull up my HEX shield but I got hit with the E.M.P.'s before the casing could even open. I felt myself shutting down and falling towards the ground. I tried to go back to my HDD mode but accidentally went back to my regular mode due to my fading vision. I didn't have the time to correct my mistake and braced for the impact with the ground the best I could. 

...

...

...

I awoke in a laboratory, pinned to a table and unable to change form. I was hooked up to a machine for some reason. I struggled to escape, but to no avail. The guards seemed to notice that I woke up and went over to a console. They flipped a switch and I felt massive amounts of pain flow through my body. After mere seconds they turned the machine off, but even after that I felt weak. I looked up to see a fancy looking man standing in front of me. He spoke up.

-"You're an interesting one. Destroying countless amounts of my vehicles, establishments, men...and my pride. You have made a mistake to think you were safe, Mister Gigaplex! Once we extract the power from you, our weapons will be unstoppable!" He exclaimed.

-"But I need this power to live!" I yelled in protest.

-"Right, I forgot to mention this but, sadly you will not survive this procedure. The Lava Diamond thanks you for your contribution to the war efforts. Now stay here and DIE!"

     He left the room and the scientists started to work on me. One of them came up to me with a needle and shoved it into my neck. I quickly fell unconscious. 

...

...

...

     I awoke to the sound of someone walking towards me. I looked up to see someone in a red, very technological looking suit hovering before me. 

-"Yes? No? Maybe so?" He asked.

-"About what?" I said.

-"I do NOT enjoy repeating myself, but I will re-explain."

-"Okay."

-"You are the one named Gigaplex, correct? I know what the Lava Diamond has done to you and your nation. I bet you're just chomping at the bit to pay him back. But what is a Gigaplex to do? Clearly Blanc has written you out and you're entirely too stupid to think for yourself. So I'm proposing a deal. You will work for me, you will do my bidding, and in return, I will set you free."

     He was hovering right in front of me at this point. I looked over to the side quickly to catch a glance at the control panel keeping me restrained. I looked back to him.

-"No thanks. I'LL FREE MYSELF" I said while grabbing him.

-"Wait! I can help you!" He pleaded.

     I threw him at the control panel and my torso restraints came loose. I busted my way through them and the alarm went off, followed by a robotic voice.

-"ALERT ALERT TEST SUBJECT FREE IN SECTOR ONE-NINER." It said.

     I didn't have much time; I needed to move. I was in pain. I went over to the man who destroyed the control panel for me and took his weapon.

-"ThAnKs."

     I unlocked the door and started to make my way through the corridors.

-"NoThInG...fEeLs...RiGhT...hArD tO tHiNk...NeEd To FiNd ThE eXiT." I said.

     Aiming was difficult since I felt like I could blackout at any second. I could not let these monsters take my power for their own good. I had to keep moving. I went room to room, trying to find an escape. I eventually entered a room and locked the door behind me.

-"*phew*" I said.

-"Hands in the air now." Someone else said.

     I turned to see someone holding a shotgun to my face. I raised my hands, pretending to surrender.

-"Stay there."

     He went behind me and took out some handcuffs. I quickly bashed my head backwards and took his shotgun. I dragged his body to the console and put his finger on the scanner. The system unlocked and I had control over the base's security systems. A wide grin grew slowly on my face as I had an idea. I deactivated the AA guns, and unlocked every single cell door in the prison block. That should distract the guards. I went out of the security room and heard many alarms going off. Using the chaos to my advantage, I made my way towards the runway of the base and hijacked a harrier jet. I hacked the target indicator to consider the Lava Diamond as the enemy and no one else. I took off and started doing some damage. It seems like other prisoners had the same idea. I saw others getting in dropships to flee, but not me. After what these fuckers did to me and my nation, I want some payback. I heard my systems speak up suddenly.

-"Transformation systems back online." 

     I was floating in place for a second then got out of the harrier. I landed and decided to show these guys what my true power was. I went Gigaplex mode and started rampaging through the base. Everyone's main priority was to stop me at this point. I saw their reactor in the distance. I went over and gave it the strongest punch I could muster.

-"SLEDGEHAMMER TIME!!!"

 It exploded in a giant ball of fire that sent me flying back. I landed on a hillside facing the base. I looked up just in time to see the whole base going up in flames. My work was done. I transformed into my gunship mode and went back to the Basilicom. Half way there, I didn't have the energy to keep up the gunship. I went into my HDD mode instead. I flew towards the Basilicom as fast as I could. I was almost there until I felt my HDD mode start to break. I flew even faster towards the Basilicom's balcony. As I got closer I saw Rom and Ram pulling Blanc by the arms to the balcony. I could barely hear their conversation as I got closer.

-"There he is!" Rom said happily.

-"I told you he would come back!" Ram said.

     I finally landed on the balcony. As soon as my feet touched it, my HDD mode broke and I collapsed. I felt my vision fading as the three came running to my side. I felt myself slip away as I held Blanc's hand.

2 DAYS LATER

Blanc P.O.V.

     Rom, Ram and I were waiting outside the hospital room for quite a while before one of the surgeons came out of the room, looking depressed.

-"Lady White Heart. It pains me to tell you this but..."

 *THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

     My heart slowed down as the rest of the surgeons came out of the room.

-"It seems our collective mission has...failed...we tried the best we could but, unfortunately, in the end, we couldn't save him. There is good news though, he has around 5 minutes left to live. I thought you might want to say your goodbyes before...it's over." He said.

     I looked at Rom and Ram then went inside. Soldiers following. Even Trevor, our gunsmith was there along with a few more of Mason's friends. When we got inside, he turned to face me. 

-"I heard what's gonna happen, I can't believe it's going to end like this." I said.

-"Whatever power remains of me after death...*cough*...must be used to destroy the remaining Lava Diamond. To reestablish peace to Gamindustri. But do not fear Blanc...*cough*...my soul will continue to assist you...in whatever way I can. Blanc...I...will...never...stop......loving......you......" He said with his final breath, holding my hand.

     I drew my face in closer and kissed him. Just as I pulled away, his heart monitor displayed a straight line going across the screen. A single tear drop fell from my eye as I brought his forehead close to mine. I had to carry out his final request. No matter the cost.