An Unexpected Reunion

Janelle

"Giselle what the fuck was that?!" I had to get that out even though my best friend was in tears; I felt she was out of line because I can tell that all Chris wanted was to be there for her after finding out about their daughter

"Giselle what the fuck was that?!" I had to get that out even though my best friend was in tears; I felt she was out of line because I can tell that all Chris wanted was to be there for her after finding out about their daughter. I know exactly how she feels but she isn't taking in consideration CHRIS' feelings!

"Don't start Janelle! When you go through that by yourself knowing you could've prevented it somehow and you start moving on when it blows up in your face, then I want to hear you go off on me!" Here we go, now she's about to piss me off. "Uh-uh! No! You did him wrong going off on him like that REAL TALK! I know you're hurting but he just found out about it and wanted to be there for you! How could you do that to him?!"

"I don't expect you to understand ok so just drop it!" See what I mean? She isn't thinking of how he feels and she's just pushing him away in the end! This is damn sure not the Giselle I know, love, and live with and whatever happened between her and Chris' sexy ass is in the past. She needs to get over it to be honest and I think that the loss of her baby really took her over the edge on top of what happened and she resents him because of it but she shouldn't live like that!

"NO! I'm NOT gonna fucking drop it! You need to call him up or text him, tweet him, SOMETHING to apologize because he most likely feels like SHIT for what happened and blames himself! Don't resent him for what happened because that would just be wrong on so many levels; you doing that and holding grudges isn't you!" I was sick and tired of Giselle's stubborn ways and I was gonna set her straight here and now!

"So what do I do then?!" I sigh at that statement knowing she wasn't trying to hear what I had to say. She was trying to make me feel bad so I'd drop it but it's not happening! "Marie..." "NO! Tell me! Am I supposed to welcome him back into my life after he defended me by taking the fall for me in '09 then pretending I didn't exist when he ran into me after distancing himself from me a month later while we were still together?!"

Whoa, WHAT THE FUCK?! How am I her best friend and she didn't tell me any of this? My mind is filled with a million thoughts thanks to what Giselle just said and I managed to put them all together and reply: "Damn, G I swear I didn't know that! That's surprising considering I'm your best friend and I can't even imagine how that must've felt... I'm so sorry but I still think you overreacted and need to talk; REALLY talk this through if you really love him and want him in your life."

Hopefully, she listens too; talking to Chris and fixing things between them will only benefit her. "That's NOT happening!" Why do I even put up with her stubborn ass sometimes?! She's really pissing me off right now; no matter what I say she won't budge! "Ok then... Why should he have fought for you if you won't fight for him and hold up, this shit just clicked... Chris DIDN'T hit Rihanna but YOU did and he didn't want you going to jail for it so he took the fall?!"

"Pretty much!" Now I know damn well she aint pissed at him if he'd do something like that! I think she was feeling some type of way because of her pregnancy hormones and now, she's acting like that because her stubborn ass doesn't want to admit that and feels bad for not telling him about Navaé. I get that she's hurt he pretty much caused that, but shit, she did too because if she would've told him, everything might've changed drastically and maybe my niece and god daughter would still be here.