A Wedding With Tears Of Joy... Or Heartbreak???

Two and a half months later:

Giselle

      I can't believe it

      I can't believe it... Chris and I are actually getting married today! So much has happened between us recently and after what happened in '09 I never thought we'd even be here! I was looking in the mirror after Janelle finished those finishing touches on my make-up and my eyes widen at what I see. I looked flawless and the woman in the mirror was someone so different; I don't even recognize her to be honest. "You look beautiful girl," my bestie squealed. "You really do, Chris won't know what to do with himself when he sees you," Bey adds. After what she did for me along with Janelle and Kae, I made her a bridesmaid. Janelle was my maid of honor while Bey was my matron of honor and Jazmine along with Ciara, Eva, Chyna, and Angela, were my bridesmaids. I was going to make Kae one too but that's not very smart with her being his ex.

      I may be cool with her because of what she's done for me but I'm not a fool. I felt like it was right to invite her because of everything though and she completely understood where I was coming from; thank God! That must've been really hard for her to come to terms with but she's happy for Chris and I so she's coming to the wedding and that's what matters. When she let me know she was coming, I didn't even have to say anything because she did. She knew what would happen if she tried to stop the wedding; everyone who trusts and respects her for helping us stop Rihanna won't trust and respect her anymore. She also knows that I won't hesitate to kick her ass as a result of it and she said all of that. On the other hand, with know it's not likely she'd stop the wedding, I told her if it would hurt her too much by coming that she didn't have to.

      I know it wouldn't be easy watching your ex marry someone else and I couldn't even imagine being in her shoes and feeling all of those emotions. I'm really am glad she's coming to the ceremony though! As far as I know, she may or may not come to the reception. That's totally understandable considering that she just might not be in the mood for a party celebrating her ex's marriage to someone else. I wasn't going to let that take over my mind and worry about it anymore though! I was so excited that today was finally here and that was my main focus. "Thanks girls!" I smile and reply to Bey and my bestie as Kae herself walks in. "Wow. I'm speechless you look amazing! Chris is a real lucky man Giselle." We all felt bad for her because of the way she said that; I knew it'd upset her to be here! "Thank you; that means a lot hearing that from you but if it's too hard for you to be here-"

      And she quickly, with no intentions of being rude, cut me off. All so she could explain why she had the courage to come. "Don't, please. It is tough and I came because you deserve this happy day and everyone who helped take that bitch down being here ensures that she can be stopped if she found a way to try and ruin it." I never even thought of that! "Damn... I never even let that thought cross my mind; I appreciate this Kae. To make this easier for, you can have a dance with Chris at the reception. If you decide that you're going to that is... After all you've done, that's the least I can do on top of inviting you." There was silence as she was getting ready to tear up because of what I said as Janelle and Beyoncé gave her a hug. I on the other hand turned away so I didn't cry myself and mess up my make-up.