Secrets And Things Coming Together

Janelle

      I was a little nervous to see what the hell was going to happen when we got to Chris' crib; Jazmine was scary as hell when she was pissed off! She literally did 95-100 mph ALL THE WAY THERE and we caught Chris and Giselle getting ready to le...

      I was a little nervous to see what the hell was going to happen when we got to Chris' crib; Jazmine was scary as hell when she was pissed off! She literally did 95-100 mph ALL THE WAY THERE and we caught Chris and Giselle getting ready to leave when we pulled up. She parked the car and JUMPED out then dragged Giselle out of Chris' lambo shocking us all; she wasn't playing no games! "Jaz, WHAT THE FUCK," my bestie screamed at her. She also gave me a glare but hey, I warned your ass so you can calm that shit ALL the way down! I felt bad though and I don't even want to be here. Not for the drama but to remind Jazmine that she was here to keep Chris and her cousin from moving too fast. It's also to get Chris on her good side; all the way on her good side.

      If she still hates him, even the slightest, and she's just helping us expose Rihanna, Jaz WILL ruin everything by making Chrianna look like the bad guys. Even with Chris on our side because he should've said something from the jump instead of waited! This confrontation NEEDS needs to happen; for that reason only. Nothing else so instead of being so caught up in my thoughts, let me pay attention so we can get this shit over with. "DON'T GO OFF ON ME, I SHOULD BE TELLIN YOU THAT! WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM RIGHT NOW?!" Well DAMN! I don't think Jazmine is acting like this towards him for what he did to Giselle; it's something more. I expected to find out just what it was too; just like how I found out what the 'bad girl' hoe ass did!

      The answer I wanted was going to come out sooner rather that later too; I'm not playing games and letting us all go down in flames because of one secret! If the other side, who knows what we're up to now, finds out what Jazmine knows and they expose it... I don't even want to think about that shit because it means that Rihanna wins and THAT right there is NOT fuckin happening! "Nice to see you too Jazmine," my bestie's man said while trying to keep in his anger. It also brought me out of my train of thoughts again and it was obvious he was PISSED. He also didn't want to be in another confrontation, thanks to me, after the one he had with Mama J not too long ago. O well, he'll get over it in time... I hope; this is all for the bigger issue which everyone will benefit from in the end!

      "I'M NOT TALKIN TO YOU NIGGA! Now, Giselle answer me before we have a problem!" See what I mean?! She didn't come off this angry at Chris before so I didn't pick up on it until we got here but this is proving me right; that she DOES hate him for more than what he did to Giselle. I need to find out what this shit is and I need to find out TONIGHT! "Jazmine, you're my cousin and I love you but DON'T talk to Chris that way!" That's right bitch! Look at my bestie standing up for her man! "She told her," Kae whispered in my ear as the two lovebirds waved at us. We waved back then Jazmine started going off again. "I'm not the one who forgave someone who hurt you like that so easily! He's with the bitch who made your life a living hell and you seem to not give a fuck and stooped to her level!"

      O  HELL NO! I can't believe Giselle's COUSIN out of all people had the nerve to say that bullshit! G's  about to GO OFF on her ass and I WANT to see this shit! "WHOA! HOLD THE FUCK UP, YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A HOE AND COMPARE ME TO HER! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT JAZMINE BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU'D KNOW I FOGAVE HIM FOR A REASON! AS FAR AS WHAT YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF, I'D NEVER GO AFTER A NIGGA IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE SHE DID TO ME! I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT SINCE WE'RE FAMILY! AND ANOTHER THING, WHAT I DO IN PRIVATE WITH CHRIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND HE'S NOT REALLY WITH HER!" Exactly! Say it again girl! Had she talked to me like that, family or not she was getting her ass BEAT!