A Bittersweet Reunion

Giselle

      There were so many things going through my head right now

      There were so many things going through my head right now... Anger, happiness, shock, anticipation, and Chris didn't even know yet! Mama J's not the type to tell you things like this in a text message and prefers it to be said in person so that's why. Well he's about to know now... I'd rather give him a head's up than have it look like I told him the biggest secret I've kept from everyone so he doesn't get mad at me and think everything I told him was a lie. Here goes nothing... "Ch- Chris?" There I go stuttering again so it's obvious that I immediately caught his attention. "Hey. I said don't worry about it and leave it to me ok? Just relax babe."

      See that's why I love him! But he had to know so I spoke again. "You might not have to look for her..." At that moment his eyes were on me waiting for an explanation but he was silent. I hand him my cell with the text Janelle sent and my knees were shaking while my heart was POUNDING! And I thought that night on the beach had me more nervous than anything! This moment tops that by infinity! "This is a joke right," he asked me calmly. "I'm not mad at you babe because if you would've suspected that you would've told me earlier but if Janelle noticed it why not say something before now?" I agreed with him but I knew what J was thinking so I wasn't mad at all.

      She's telling us at the right time; when she knew that there was a possibility. "Because she may have noticed it but until today, nothing gave her the possibility so she never spoke up babe. That was smart if you ask me since knowing her, she was thinking about how we'd feel if it wasn't true and letting us know got our hopes up for nothing. There's still that chance but now she has a reason to let us know and I just... This is happening so fast and can't believe it's happening!" By now I'm a complete wreck, my hormones all over the place, and the tears that started to fall wouldn't stop.

      To make matters worse, I was pacing the floor while my brain was going a mile a minute and every thought I had; Chris was speaking them aloud as we tried to piece all of this shit together and understand it. "How is this even possible? I just doesn't make any sense... hold the fuck up! Of course, that should've been the first thing that came into my head when you told me about this!" Here's where my fiance lost me. At least until it clicked. The HER he was talking about is RIHANNA and I felt dumb as fuck to have not thought of that from the very beginning. Of course she had something to do with this! Just thinking about it has me HEATED!

      That bitch is BEYOND lucky she isn't in my presence let alone the same state due to her exile because if she was, I'd be catching a case today! "O HELL NO! Babe, I swear to God you better keep that bitch away from me when I see her! Pregnant or not I'm killing her ass! Who takes someone's child away from them like that to try and keep their parents from getting back together?! O Lord Jesus give me strength. Calm down Giselle, this is not good for your body right now." That's how pissed I was. I went from talking to Chris to praying to talking to myself and when anyone catches themselves doing that, they know shit got real.