Surprise Revelations

Giselle

      It's been at least thirty minutes and Mama J was STILL going off on Jazmine

      It's been at least thirty minutes and Mama J was STILL going off on Jazmine. I never thought I'd even see the day that woman would cuss so much, LITERALLY! "Ma, relax please," Chris said trying to comfort her and calm her down. I was helping him at first but gave up and sighed as I look at my mom, shaking my head when I realize for the first time who we let in earlier. My bestie Janelle finally made it to New York! "AHHH! I'm so glad you're here! I was starting to think you wouldn't get here until after we left tomorrow," I squeal running over to her for a hug. That's when I see the bag from Tiffany's and I try to hide my smile as she did the exact opposite; this enormous grin on her face.

      "Janelle, YOU DIDN'T!" I was so excited that I couldn't help myself when I squealed out of excitement and it didn't help that I added to the screaming. It got silent when Mama J and I stopped at the same time and she turned to face me to see what I was going crazy about. It was obvious this was an excuse for her to try and calm down but she knows that my mom had to find out somehow. They're best friends so it makes sense that she'd feel betrayed by her more than anyone else. That's why my mom being here will only piss her off again. With that said, it's a good thing she wasn't quite ready to act out on that anger yet!

      For now, my mom will have to deal with Mama J's death glare. Back to the Tiffany's bag Janelle just handed me though... "O but I did girl! Open it and congrats!" All I could do was smile and open it like it was Christmas morning until I saw the box it was in. I open it and was almost speechless; it's exactly what I wanted and with it being the last blue diamond set they were selling for a while so it was EXPENSIVE! I'm shocked that she pulled through and kept her promise because they sold faster than anything in the history of the store. How was she able to afford it without having to go into her savings?!  What the hell; I'm just excited that she got it and I know she wouldn't have bought it if it was impossible!

    "J! O MY GOODNESS! I fucking love you bitch," I yell out and hug my bestie once again. "Well you know, I couldn't let you down and break my promise. That's just how good of a best friend I am!" Chris who joined me hugged Janelle and greeted her then before I could take out the necklace out of the box, which had the matching earrings and bracelet, to try on, he snatched t from me. "HEY!" I know damn well he isn't about to say I can't have it because he didn't buy it for me! I will put him in the doghouse so fast- "Chill Marie. I'M putting it on for you so hold your hair up," he explains knowing I was about to kill him if he didn't give me my necklace back.

      I, for the millionth time today, smiled and does as he said when he walks behind me and I watch the necklace fall into place before he fixed the clap in the back to keep it from falling off. "Ok now that that's over back to before," Mama J starts. The situation wasn't exactly handled so believe me when I say that we all saw it coming; there were still some words left for Jazmine. Considering what I said about my mom and Chris' feeling betrayed, I knew there would be words between them too. At this point, it's a matter of if that will be today or tomorrow. From the looks of it though, Jaz was about to get cussed out again so the blow out between Mama J and my mom will have to wait until tomorrow.