It All Starts To Unravel...

Chris

      "Deeper Chris," she moans and it's music to my ears. We've been going at it for five hours straight trying to make up for lost time together and I was loving every minute of the shit. "Like this," I ask knowing the answer and if it's one thing I love to do it's tease her. "SHIT, just like that babe! FUCK!" I smirked at her and kept going when she tightened her walls on CJ knowing what it does to me.

     "Marie what did I tell you about that shit," I managed to say. It took a lot to get out too, I was losing my breath more by the second. "I don't know what you're talking about," she replies smirking mischievously at me and does it again causing me to moan out like a bitch. "Giselle I'm warning you girl! Quit!" She knows I'm serious when I warn her about shit too; if she ain't careful she's about to get her ass in trouble! "Or what? You're already fucking me sooo..." And now she done did it! I'll show her lil ass wassup!

      O, ok miss 'I ain't scared,' I'm bout to show yo ass!" I was way more than serious too; apparently she done forgot who's she was dealing with after two years apart. Well it's time to remind her! I slid out of her then rammed my dick back in nice and rough. Just one move and she's screaming like she aint got no sense: "Ahhhh! Maurice right there! FUCK!" I never get tired of hearing her screams either; it lets me know I'm doing my job right.

      "Right there?" "Yesssssss! SHIT, don't stop!" That's my cue that she was about to cum, and she was coming HARD. "That's right, cum for daddy." Suddenly I had an idea so I went with it and sang. "WAIT! There it is; I can feel your legs trembling and you can feel the sweat dripping from my chest. You'll be like-" "Oh, oh, oh, baby don't stop," Giselle moaned going with it since she knew the song. "No I won't I'm 'gon take you to the top!"

*************************************

      Almost two hours later, we were STILL going but our stamina on top of our jet lag wasn't letting us go much longer. With one more thrust hitting Giselle's G-spot and me being close too, she and I came together. "Damn," she said as we focus on catching our breath. "I know. Daddy put in WORK!" "Shut the fuck up nigga you aint the only one here who did!" Can't argue with that; she's got a point.

      "True! I STILL love it when you on top baby; GO GIRL!" I knew me saying that would get her blushing; that shit never fails. "Ummm Maurice..." "Yeah." I wonder what she's thinking about... "Look nigga! It's DAWN!" "And?" I made that remark just to be funny, I had to knowing how she felt about what we just did out here! "Boy come on; we can't get caught like this!"

      Her crazy ass was forgetting something though... While being too focused on being seen, she was SORE AS FUCK! That should be her main concern right now because if she tries to rush out of here, like she is right now, her legs will give out and she'll fall flat on her ass in the sand. Knowing she was trying to get up now, I'm predicting that fall to go down in 5, 4, 3, 2... BOOM!

      That shit was too hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing. "Can you shut the fuck up and help me? THANK YOU!" "My bad Marie but come on now, you should've seen that coming!" While still laughing, I said that while thinking that she also forgot how she couldn't walk after two years. I couldn't help but feel some type of way about that because it lets me know that she hasn't had sex since we were together then. "Whatever! Shirt please!" That statement took me outta my thoughts and I felt like messing with her so I said:

      "You don't need it, I saw your driver stop at the hotel to check you in but I grabbed your bags so they're in my lambo and you beautiful are coming with me!" She gave me a death glare and I laughed as I tossed the T-Shirt to her after shakin off the sand. She gave me a death glare mad I was fuckin with her; changing her facial expression when she realized I was taking her to my place. "Chris... I don't know about this, you're 'with' the bitch so if I get caught leaving your house that'll be bad news," she said as she jumped on my back when she got my shirt on.