Happiness??? Yeah Right! There's ALWAYS Drama!

Rihanna

      I couldn't believe this shit! When I found out everyone knew, thanks to Bey and that rice cake, I started planning

      I couldn't believe this shit! When I found out everyone knew, thanks to Bey and that rice cake, I started planning. They weren't exposing a damn thing if I had anything to do with it! Once I had the perfect plan, I just waited for a sign that they were about to talk about it. Chris fired Jay's lil spies and broke up with me over some DMs that I didn't even... Wait... My childhood friend was right! When he called me asking where I was, I should've known something was up and they were behind the shit! I gave Chris my passwords so of course they took advantage of it so he'd have a reason to end our 'relationship!' How could I be so fucking stupid?! After that, it took a month for him and Giselle to announce their rekindled love..

      That's when I started coming up with a new plan and I was ready to execute it two weeks later when Bow Skyped me and I realized what they were doing when he asked about how Chris was suddenly with me when he was with Giselle first. If only I would've executed my plan then instead of answered his Skype call! None of this shit would've happened then! I'll give them the credit of planning this so well though. It had me off my game because no announcements were made about any public appearances so there was no way to stop it. They kept it a surprise and by the time I knew what was going on, it was too late. Those assholes actually ruined my life and exposed EVERYTHING and on LIVE television at that! The worst part was that Chris and Giselle got ENGAGED!

      I was more than pissed right now that I was hungry for revenge. If they thought this was over, they're sadly mistaken! My plan, which I had no time to execute, would still work in breaking them up. And for good this time! I'm just going to let them have their happy moment but at their wedding, ALL HELL is going to break loose! I knew something they didn't. Two somethings actually and I was going to take advantage of it! First thing's first, Giselle's friendship with Janelle. I know that bitch put all of this in motion so she has to go! Not just for that but for ruining my career too! For now anyway. Jay may have dropped me from Roc Nation but just wait until I'm done unleashing hell on them. He'll be BEGGING to take me back but I won't.

      Instead, I'll be taking the best offer I get from another label or maybe start my own. That will make him so pissed, he'll HAVE to divorce Beyoncé.  Jay might know the truth but he can't keep the money I earned from me anymore. He fired me so if he did, I could sue his ass for every cent he's worth. With that said, I'll have more than enough to start my own label if that's what I wanted to do. I have to clear my name first and while I'm doing that, I'll act as if I'm defeated. Then when Giselle and Janelle's friendship is over, work on ruining her and Chris' relationship. I just couldn't believe Jay had his wife post the video of him dropping me from the label on Instagram of all places! That's why she has to go along with Janelle's bitch ass; I warned Bey not to fuck with me!

      Now she'll pay the consequence for not listening. By the way, right after the video was posted, my former boss texted me that he's on his way my place to send me back to Barbados; this time for good! How could I be mad at that when I get to be home? Everyone loves me out there because I use my money to give back; and let the people of Barbados know I didn't leave them behind. That I love and respect where I grew up. I'm way too close with my family and everyone else because of that for them to think I'm capable of what I did! Just like Jay, I have them wrapped around my finger. Because of that, for now, I'll be enjoying my 'break' while I execute my comeback. They think they won but I don't think so! I'm Robyn Rihanna Fenty and no matter what, I'll win and I always come out on top.