Chapter 10

ACK!! Guys, I am so sorry for not posting the next chapter!! I've been working a lot and I started college last week! I suddenly got very distracted and honestly forgot! Please forgive me!

10

Soran

I flopped onto the bed beside the girl I had spoken to earlier today. My arm was draped over my forehead as I stared at the ceiling, questioning how I even got to this point. I had picked her up from the park, brought her back to where I was staying, then after a bit of teasing, we started going at each other. My mind had gone blank about half way through the ordeal then focused back to reality just as we finished.

She's now sleeping in the bed, her back to me. I sighed to myself then slowly closed my eyes.

I need to stop this. I need to get with Emma. Only then will this madness end; hopefully. I need to get with Emma, win her heart, then claim her as mine before my team and I go back to my pack land up north. The pack needs its Luna. I can't go back without her.

"Soran," I looked over to see the woman I had picked up. "What are you thinking?"

I slowly turned my head away. "Nothing."

Her face was suddenly in front of mine, giving me full view of her chest. "Wanna go again? It's only nine. We still have all night."

I closed my eyes. "Maybe not."

"But I have you all night!" I could hear the pout in her voice.

"I don't care," I sighed through my nose. My breath suddenly hitched in my throat as a delicate hand grabbed me. Within two seconds, I had her pinned to the bed. "I said no."

"You said maybe," Her voice was soft and breathy from me suddenly becoming dominate over her.

"And now I'm saying no." My eyes narrowed. "I don't do this all night. It's a one time thing then we part ways as unlikely friends. By morning, you will be gone."

She glared up at me. "So that's how it is, huh? What was with all those stories where you made love to the other girls all night?"

"That was because they never pulled away and got me out of them." I stated. "I stayed inside them all night. You pulled away. It's your fault we're not continuing."

"Bastard." She spat up at me.

At this point, my mind just made me speak words. "Say what you want, but this is how I do it. But all this will be ending. Soon, I will have the girl of my dreams under me and we will be together forever. I will drop these acts and she will never have to worry about sharing me with anyone."

"Who?"

I almost answered her question, but bit my tongue. "You don't know her." I got off the woman and got off the bed. "Get dressed and get out of here. I don't want to see you again."

"But-"

"Get out!" I growled at her. She gave a soft squeak, composed herself, then gathered her things and left after putting her clothes back on. I watched her leave. Once she was gone, I gathered my things, picked the rubber off the ground, then went to get a shower in my en suite.

What possessed me to say all that? It came out of no where. But it's all true; at least, I hope so. I've been at this since I was fifteen. That was almost four years ago. Old habits die hard.

And I have to end this as soon as possible. It has to start now.

No more picking up women.

I rolled back on my bed after the shower, then slept the night away.