Chapter 2: So far, so bad

*laurence POV*

It's been a week since lily took in the boys, and she never texts me until like 11 at night when all 3 of em are sleeping. She says she's exhausted, and she's had it up to here with Prince's sarcasm. I think she needs extra help. I've been giving her copies of my homework so she can at least know what we are learning in school so if she already knows it, she's ok. She says once she gets used to "parenting" she will do an online school or something. I'm kinda worried about her. I might ask my parents if I can drop out of school to help lily. Luckily, we live in a place where you can drive by 16 years old. The bad thing is, she's still 15 so I have to drive her everywhere. I also feel bad since when she gets her licence, she needs to go with her aunt since she don't have parents. Life must be hard for her right now. She's a 15 year old raising three 11 year olds. I might ask my parents if I can move in with her to help her, but I'm not sure yet.

*in story and lily POV*

Jessie, All-star and Prince are a real pain. Luckily, All-star is very respectful when he's around Jess, but when Jess is off hanging out with Prince, he kinda, well, gets jealous which gets annoying. I might need to buy another bike just so he'll stop whining that Prince is trying to steal Jessie away from him. I called Laurence to see if he could come over and he said once his homework is done he will. Meanwhile I heard the boys yelling outside, and I decided that the neighbors probably didn't want to hear it, so I decided to go check on them. I walked outside and saw Jessie laying on the ground, with her bike next to her, Colby by her side trying to get her up, and Prince yelling at him the he didn't do it. I ran over to Colby and Jess.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!?" I shouted at Prince and Colby
"She was riding her bike up and down the street and she said she could do tricks and she tried to spin but she hit a rock and her bike flipped and she hit her head on the ground." Said Prince worried
"She's just lucky I was there and I brought her back to the house. I laid her on the lawn but well, she blacked out. Prince brought her bike up, but I can't get her to wake up, will she be ok?" Said Colby, his voice shaking with fear.
"I don't know what to do! Uhhh, stay here, I'll call laurence, his sister Caz is a doctor (idk I made it up)." I said frantically. I grabbed my phone and called Laurence right away.

La=laurence
Li=lily

La: hello?
Li: laurence, come quick and bring Caz!
La: Why!? What's wrong?!
Li: Jessie's hurt
La: I'll be right over
Li: ok, bye
La:bye
Li: *hangs up*

"Ok, I called Laurence and he's coming, he's bringing his older sister Caz who's a doctor." I said rushed, justnthen I saw Caz and laurence running over to us.
"What's seems to be the problem?" Caz said trying to sound official.
"Jessie hit her head while riding her bike." Prince said looking up at Caz, Colby still looking down at Jessie, fear in his eyes.
"I don't know if I can check her here" said Caz, still trying to seem official. "I'll call my boss and see if I can get Jess into my clinic right now"
"Ok, sounds good" I say, Caz might not be the brightest in the family, but she knows what she's doing, I hope.